"So?"

Hayley was at the children's place picking out more outfits for her child. "This is so cute" Hayley says picking up the hundredth outfit she found today before walking towards the cash register.

"Back here again huh Hayley" Alexis the cashier asks making Hayley chuckle. "Of course my baby deserves the best" Hayley says rubbing her stomach with a smile. "Of course I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow" Alexis says jokingly causing them to both chuckle. "My baby's gonna run my pockets" Hayley whines making Alexis laugh. "I couldn't told you that" Alexis says putting the clothes in bags before giving them to her. "Do you need help carrying them?" Alexis then asks causing Hayley to shake her head. "I'm just pregnant my arms work. Thank you though" Hayley says as she gives her the money and takes the bags.

....

Hayley walks into her house carrying groceries and more baby clothes. As if she didn't have enough as it is. As she puts the groceries on the table she takes the bag of baby clothes and walks upstairs and into the room for her baby to see a man on the floor bleeding out on her carpet.

Looking at the scene she drops her clothes and screams. She then covers her mouth and steps back. "What the hell?" Hayley mumbles to herself still in disbelief. Hayley waddles down the stairs as quick as she could before getting her phone and calling her sisters and friend.

...

"In this room" Hayley says as she leads the crew to her baby's room. "Will you tell us what's going on? This is freaking me out." Ruby whispers as hayley opens the door revealing a man bleeding on the floor infront of the cradle.  "Oh, my God." Annie whispers in shock. "Who is that?" Ruby asks whispering in panick. "I don't know." Hayley answers causing them to turn to her. "What do you mean you don't know?" Ruby questions saying turning to her. "As I said I don't know, I came back from the grocery store and he was just there. I'm assuming he's, like, an associate of that guy. "Hayley says as pointing at the body before getting closer to the unconscious body.

"Come on, I thought we were done with that." Ruby says whines. "Yeah, what the hell?" Annie asks looking at them before looking at Elizabeth who has been quiet. "Okay, okay, we were. And then...God, this sounds so crazy even saying it--" Elizabeth says rambling making them all look at her. "What did you do?" Hayley asks.

"I... I... I offered to do another job." Elizabeth admits making the girls turn to her in disbelief. Hayley turns to Elizabeth with a shocked face.  "What?!" The girl yells in unison. "So You asked for this?" Ruby questions causing Annie to start laughing. "It's not like we don't need the money. We all still need the money." Elizabeth says explaining her point as Annie snickers. "So you asked for this?" Ruby repeats making Hayley nod and cross her arms.

"No. Obviously not this." She responds back as Annie laughs out loud. "Shh." Elizabeth says shushing Annie who covers her mouth. "I'm sorry. I just can't believe it's you and not me come on it's crazy." Annie says looking at her amused. "This isn't funny Annie he's staining my baby's floor with his blood" Hayley says looking at the bloody carpet.

"Look I just said that we would possibly, if the circumstances was right, just pick up another load of the fake cash." Elizabeth says making Hayley facepalm. "You volunteered us?! What is wrong with you" Hayley questions in disbelief. "It's not drugs. It's paper I mean it's literally paper." Elizabeth says as Hayley takes a deep breath and walks away.

"You can't sign people up for criminal activity like it's a bake sale." Ruby says shaking her head. Elizabeth opens her mouth but closes it again. "Uh hello...person bleeding here...we need to get him outta here" Hayley says waving, to break up their conversation. Silence filled the air as all eyes turned to the unconscious man on the floor.

"So who's touching him?" Hayley asks as Ruby and Elizabeth backs away. "I am not touching him" Ruby says putting her hands up. "Okay, I guess I'll do it. Just watch my back, okay? Please." Annie says as she walks to the body. "Just be careful." Elizabeth says as Annie pokes the body with her foot causing him to groan. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Annie stammers. She then bends down and reaches for his pocket.

"Oh, God, okay. Well, this is not a phone." Annie says as she raising the gun up causing them to take a step back. "Just--just, t--take this, take it. Just take it." Annie says giving the gun to Elizabeth. "Oh my..." Elizabeth says shuddering as she takes the gun. Annie then goes back and reaches into his pocket to get his phone. "I have it, I have it." Annie says as she walks back to the girls. "Let me see" Hayley says taking the phone from her.

"What's the last number he called?" Ruby asks as she reaches over to look at the phone. "Ooo Papa John's." Hayley says  looking at the phone making Ruby look at her. "The last person, hales ." Elizabeth says causing Hayley to scroll. "Mom...Mom....Mom....Mom....Mom..."Hayley says naming as she scrolls. "Oh, my God, why didn't he just go to his mom's?" Ruby whispers. "Mom...Mom again.... And Mom..."Hayley continues as she looks on the phone.

" I know, seriously." Elizabeth mumbles in agreement. "Mom and .....Rio." Hayley says looking up at the crew who stares back.

....

"That is not what I meant when I said we'd do another job." Elizabeth says as she standing in front of Rio. "Why my house though? I have a child on the way" Hayley questions but it gets ignored. "And who is that guy?"Hayley says turning to rio. "He works for me." Rio answers with his arms on his knees as he's sitting. "Do--does he wash the money?" Annie questions looking at Rio terrified. "Regardless, there's been a miscommunication." Elizabeth says. "Oh, so you think you can pick and choose what you wanna do and when you wanna do it?" Rio questions looking at her amused.

"She thought it would be like driving for Uber." Ruby adds in. "Who's at fault is not important." Elizabeth says making Hayley scoff. "We are not qualified to take care of a gunshot victim." Hayley responds but Annie interrupts.

"I mean, your friend needs professional medical attention." Elizabeth says causing rio to shake his head. "You're shaking your head. Why are you shaking your head?" Hayley asks as she rubs her stomach. "Cause that kid ain't going to no hospital." Rio answers as he gets up causing the crew to step back.

"Why not?"Hayley questions curiously. "'Cause there's people looking for him." Rio answers making Hayley sigh. "And if those people show up here?" Annie questions making rio chuckle. "Trust me, ain't nobody gonna shoot up Beaver Cleaver's house" Rio says as he pulls out a stack of money from his pocket. "No im sorry that isnt gonna work" Hayley says as he pauses. "No?" Rio questions as he pulls out more money.

" I" Elizabeth says before sighing. "Oh.
Mm." Annie hums as she watches him take more money out. "I should be paid extra then he's staining my baby's room as we speak" Hayley says crossing her arms. Annie raises her hand causing them to all look at her.

"So, would we get that money now, or...?" Annie asks making the rest of the women look at rio. "When I pick him up." Rio answers making Ruby look at Annie before looking at Rio. "When's that?" Ruby questions. "When I pick him up." Rio repeats.

"Sounds fair." Annie says nervously going behind Hayley. "So, we got a deal, ladies? Or what?" Rio questions as he looks at the ladies. Hayley looks at Elizabeth , Elizabeth stares at the money, Annie looks at her sister as Ruby looks at Hayley.

"So?"

Guys I'm back!!!! College has been trying to kill me. I had 3 5-6 page essays due back to back so ya girl was busy. I'm finally finished!!!!!

Like

Comment

Share!!