Is it bad that it was kinda hot?"

Hayley made a stop at the mall for baby clothes. She wanted to shop more but her feet was killing her and there was nobody to help her so she went home after paying for it of course.

As she drove home she noticed a new black truck parked on the opposite side of her house but ignored it. "New neighbors?" She mumbled to herself.

As she opens her door she groans at the pain in her feet. "My feet is killing me,and my back hurts so bad. I need to lay down."

"So pregnant mama....rough day?" A husky voice scared Hayley making her scream and drop her bags. "How did you get in here?!" Hayley says backing away slowly. "Don't worry about that" rio smirks as he gestures his men to step behind her closing her in.

"What do you want?" Hayley asks in fear, looking at the gun on her counter. "oh, relax, sweetheart." He gets off the counter he was sitting on and walks up to her. "I just need you to call your lady friends over so we can all have...A little talk."

"About what?" Hayley stutters out making Rio smirk at her." Oh, about the money you stole from us."

"Fuck"

...

Yo, this backsplash is dope. Hey, what's it made out of, marble?" Hayley arches her brown in confusion rubbing her belly. "Yo, you ever get any problems with staining back here? Like if you cooking a big pot of spaghetti sauce or something like that?" Rio looks at the girls but don't get an answer until Annie kicks hayley gently for her to answer. "Uh no I don't think so" she says nervously.

"No?" He chuckled, eyeing the marble once again. "We didn't know you owned the store," Ruby pleaded.

He chuckled once again, now focusing his attention on the ladies. "I look like some kind of grocery store manager to you? Or, like, rotary club or something?" He stalked toward the women, instilling a slight fear.

" let's just say that we got certain arrangements with some local businesses. And we help each other out and whatnot. You know?"

Ruby is fully panicking now, the only that's stopping her from actually freaking out is the gang leader.

"Like-- money laundering for drugs?" Ruby turned to the sisters."I told you it was shady."

"Why don't you stop worrying about my business dealings and start figuring out how you're gonna pay me my money back." He walks back to the counter he was originally sitting on.

"We'll get it back." Hayley says. He turned to face them, nodding. "Oh, that would be great."

"Most of it," Annie trailed off, her eyes looking down. Hayley snapped her head to her sister quickly. "Huh?!" Hayley murmured to her sister.

His eyebrows raised. "Sorry, what?"

"Some of it for sure." Annie reassured. "Annie be quiet before you get us killed faster" Hayley mumbled. Annie looked at her in panic as the man started chuckling.

"Oh what, like you guys didn't spend a dime." Annie whispered at the group as she put her head down. "I only got baby clothes nothing major" Hayley mumbles to her self as she looked at the ground in fear.

"How much?" Beth whispered back at Annie. "I don't know. I probably spent, like, a hundred" Annie trailed off. Hayley sighed in relieve. "Grand" Annie added on and Hayley closed her eyes tightly.

"Oh god" Hayley whimpered. "I'm gonna shot you myself." Ruby threatened,looking over at Annie. "Nah, you're just gonna pay me back is all. I mean, right quick, too. With interest." Rio took his gun, waving it and pointing it at each of them with a grin, before shoving it in his waistband and pulling his shirt over it.

"So I'll see you real soon. Yeah? You know, you've really got to be careful, ladies." He warned the ladies. "I mean, with citrus on marble, like lemon and whatnot. That stuff will erode like crazy." He points to the table and then looks at Hayley smirking.

"Is it bad that it was kinda hot?" Hayley whimpers as she looks at her sisters. "Not the time hayley" Annie says still in shock. "It's the pregnancy hormones" Hayley whines.

I mean look at him🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

WHY IS HE SO FINE!?!?😩😩😩😩