"Off with his balls!"

"That's $13

"That's $13." Annie says counting the money on the couch next to Hayley who was half sleep as Beth was meditating. "You know what? This is some bull right here. Them coming at us with guns, dropping by my job, uh-uh. We have families. We have children. We have lives. And we gotta end this now." Ruby says barging in startling Hayley. "Great. How?" Beth questions looking at ruby. "Right it's not like we can pull cash out of our asses Ruby." Hayley says stretching.

"The way I see it, we got two issues we need to take care of. One is your boy up in that tree house." Ruby says making Annie's face scrunch up. "Excuse me, he's not my boy." Annie corrects. "Looking at the wrong thing here annie" Hayley says closing her eyes again. "And the money." Beth finishes off causing ruby to nod her head. "Yeah, so two birds, one stone. Y'all are already getting charged for kidnapping. We might as well ransom his ass, too." Ruby suggests making Hayley nod her head in agreement. "I like the way you think ruby" Hayley responds.

....

The crew all went to the tree house which was located in Beth's backyard to find the man with the rope in his mouth. Beth sets the cup down and rips the rope out of his mouth. Boomer immediately put the straw in his mouth and started drinking. "Just let me go already." Boomer pleads. "Yeah, so you can run to the cops?" Beth questions folding her arms. "Yeah I'm too pretty to go to jail" Hayley adds in.

" It's not like you're gonna kill me." Boomer says."And how do you know?" Beth questions. "'Cause you don't have the guts. You're not killers. You're just a dumb checkout girl. And you're, what, a housewife? Thought you'd pull a fast one? Hmm? Make a quick buck? Now you guys are freaking out because you are in way over your head." Boomer taunts."Oh honey we can kill you and call it self defence." Hayley responds with a smile. " Only reason I'm up here is 'cause you don't know what to do with me." Boomer continues. "Just shut up!" Annie yells in annoyance. "You have no idea. 'Cause girls like you, you never think things through." Boomer finishes.

"No, he's right." Beth starts out earning a betrayed expression from Annie. "You do do this. I mean, you've done this your whole life.I mean,
you make these big messes, and then you just expect everyone else to clean it up. And then you just ignore it. For hours. Hours become days,
and days become weeks." Beth says giving Annie a look causing her to catch on.

"Yes, and weeks sometimes turn into months. You're so right. I do do that. Mmm. Fatal flaw." Annie says shrugging. "You can't leave me
here forever." Boomer utters. "Oh, we wouldn't mean to." Beth says but gets cut off by Annie. "No, right, but like you said, we don't have the guts to kill you. And it's just we're in so far over our heads, I feel like it's gonna take us a really, really long time to figure out what to do with you. And by then...." Annie taunts with a smirk. "
Animals or just Michigan winter would probably would probably just take care of it for us." Beth finishes making boomer go speechless. "I'm just a dumb checkout girl." Annie utters. "And I'm just
an idiot housewife." Beth says with a shrug. "And I'm hungry so let's leave this piece of shit" Hayley says turning away.

His good girl || rio On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara