"But you like it when I do"

"This is it?" Hayley mumbles as the warehouse garage door opens slowly. "Are we supposed to knock or something?" Annie asks as they drive closer to the door. "Okay. Okay." Elizabeth mumbles as they continue to go into the warehouse. They then get out of the car to see people Carrying boxes to other places, people cutting wrapping paper, washing cash, cutting the paper and people pasting money on the wrapping paper. "Holy mother." Annie mumbles as she looks at the warehouse.

Hayley looks and then spots rio talking to a group of ladies that work for him. "So who's going?" Annie asks making Hayley look at Elizabeth who looks at Ruby who looks back at Annie. "I guess I'll go then" Elizabeth says before walking up to Rio."Well, tell them we're at capacity, okay?" Rio says to aj, a worker he was talking with. "They don't wanna hear that." The worker says making rio frown. "I don't care if that's what they wanna hear or not. It's gonna be happening. Look at this place. We're already filled up." Rio says as Elizabeth approaches Rio but he doesn't notice her.

"Excuse me. Hi. Excuse me." Elizabeth says trying to get rios attention but he ignores her. "We're moving double what we did six months ago, and we're good.  I'm tired of dealing with him. I don't wanna deal with him anymore." Rio says to aj still ignoring Elizabeth. "I just need to know we're good." Elizabeth says but is being talked over. "If not, we renegotiate, okay? Start at 40 crates, go up only as needed." Rio says to aj who nods.

"I need you to make a tally every 100,000." Rio orders as Elizabeth tries to get his attention again. "No one's gonna show up at my house, no guys,no guns?" Elizabeth says as she continues to talk. Watching the scene Hayley gives an annoyed look. She's talking to him and he's ignoring her? "I can find ten different guys to do what they do." Rio states."I'll get on top of that."Aj says before walking away. "All right." Rio responds back before turning to another group.

As Rio keeps talking to aj Elizabeth sighs and looks back at the girls. Being fed up Hayley then walks over. "Hello! Elizabeth is talking to you. Cant you hear? She ain't speaking in Spanish or French so I know you hear her. Are we good?" Hayley says crossing her arms causing everyone to look at her shocked. Rio looks at her before walking up to her causing her to slightly cower. "Mhm" Rio hums looking down at her and then looks up to see everyone staring. "No i need you to say it. Are we good?" Hayley says looking into his eyes making him arch his brow in interest. "We good" Rio says as they continue to keep eye contact. As silence erupts the warehouse the workers continue to watch the scene. "Get back to work" Rio orders as still staring at Hayley.

As the girls walk away and the workers go back to work Hayley starts leaving but is stopped by Rio. Rio then leans down and into her ear. "The next time you talk to me like that it's gonna be a problem mama" Rio says whispering in her ear making her body shiver.
....

"Can I get you anything else?" A waitress asks the ladies as they turn to her. " Oh, yeah. We're gonna take another round of these pineapple margaritas, please?" Elizabeth orders. "Extra strong this time. And then we also want one of those fried onion things that has, like, the arms that stick out. You know those?" Annie adds in as the waitress writes the order down. "No margarita for me thank you. Just a water is fine." Hayley adds in as she rubs her belly. "Nachos!" Ruby says happily as the waitress rolls her eyes and writes it down." Oooo Yes I'm craving some now " Hayley says nodding. "Nachos, and, um, uh, the, uh, poppers. Uh, jalapeño poppers." Elizabeth adds in.

"Two orders of those, please.She's a lightweight." Annie says. "Are we celebrating today, ladies?" The waitress asks as everyone smiles. "Oh, I would certainly say so." Annie says happily as they all giggle. "What's the special occasion?"
The waitress asks as she looks up from her notepad. "Oh, we just smuggled a bunch of counterfeit money over the Canadian border and escaped a violent street gang." Annie says as the waitress looks at them like they crazy."And no drugs in our butts." Elizabeth adds in happily. "No drugs in our butts!" Annie says as she high fives her sister. "Yay!" Ruby says loudly.

"Yay for no drugs in our butts." Annie says loudly causing all of them to laugh. "So, pretty special, huh? I'll put that right in."The waitress says before walking away. "Thank you." Annie says as the waitress walks away."How much money do you think that was?" Elizabeth questions, wondering. "It was one bajillion dollars, actually." Annie says. "I've never seen that much cash in my life.I mean, fake money But yeah. Well, I mean, it's real to somebody." Elizabeth says ranting.

"Yeah, but it's no longer our problem. Now I can get back to focusing on my baby and my body" Hayley says as the waitress comes back with the drinks." So here's to going back to normal life." Ruby says as she picks up her margarita and lifts it in the air. "Yes." Hayley says raising her glass of water. "L'chaim to that." Annie says raising her glass."Yeah, to normal life." Elizabeth says as they all clink their glasses as a toast and then drinks. As they drink Hayley looks over at Elizabeth noticing she has a weird expression on her face.

"You okay?" Hayley asks as she puts down her glass of water."Yeah." Elizabeth says making Hayley look at her in suspicion. What is she up to?

...

Later that night Hayley closes the door to her house, not bothering to turn on her lights as she  kicked off her heels. Shes reaches and flips the switch, brightening up her living room in seconds. Hayley jumps as she turns to the side to see rio, staring at her with a sly smirk. "You know you should really lock your door" Rio says sitting on the couch. Hayley looks at him and then rolls her eyes, ignoring what he said. "Why are you here?" Hayley asks as she walks past him to her room making Rio get up and walk to her. Now smirking he closes what little space was left between the two. She took a step back, her heart racing as Rio's presence filled the room. "You shouldn't just barge in like this," she protests weakly, her resolve melting under his intense stare. "But you like it when I do," he whispered, his breath sending shivers down her spine. Hayley's breath caught in her throat as she finds herself unable to resists this sexual tension.

Is it bad that I'm kicking and giggling right now? 🤭🤭

Like

Comment

Share!