"You ladies got passports?"

At the end of the madness with boomer, Elizabeth and Hayley went back to her place. Elizabeth had her kids while Hayley was leaning on the table rubbing her stomach. She's ready for this kid to come out. "Feeling good feeling strong I'm taking requests." Elizabeth says as she points the remote at the TV. "Minions!" They all shout.

"TV on. Streaming box on. Input one. Two. Arrow up, arrow left. Select. Select. Select." Elizabeth says putting on minions as the kids cheer, "Yay!"

Hayley was smiling until she noticed a missing kid. "Where's Kenny?" she asks while leaning off the table. "Outside," Emma replies looking at her before looking at the tv. Hayley quickly headed outside to find Kenny.

Meanwhile, outside , Kenny was working on his homework. "And gave one half to Kyle. Kyle kept eight of the Jujubes and gave the last ten to Kim. How many Jujubes did Jen take from Sam?" he asks , focused on his studies.

"You know how many she'd have taken if Sam had a gun, though?" Rio asks.  This unexpected voice causes Hayley's smile to vanish, leaving Kenny to look at Rio in confusion, awaiting an explanation.

"Zero," Rio answers calmly."Whoa," Kenny says in awe, slightly bewildered. "Kenny, go inside now," Hayley orders firmly. "I don't wanna," Kenny replies, hesitating.

"I'm not asking, I'm telling," Hayley asserts , her tone becoming more serious. "But your friend's helping me," Kenny says trying to reason. "Stop with the homework. Go inside and watch TV. Now," Hayley commands, moving closer.

"Listen to aunty, Kenny," Rio says as Kenny picks up his homework and heads indoors. "You know, he should really get a tutor," Rio mentions while walking over to Hayley.

"If you want the rest of the money, we'll get it," Hayley replies, ignoring his previous question. "No, let's forget all that," Rio said, shaking his head. "Then why are you here?" Hayley inquires. "I keep thinking about what you said. About being a basic bitch and whatnot," Rio says putting his hand behind his back.

"Glad you remembered" Hayley snaps back causing rio to smirk. "Maybe there's something you could help me out with." Rio says.

"And why would I help you?" Hayley asks crossing her arms. "Don't forget you owe me money bitch and if it seems to be a problem I can just kill you and your soccer mom friends" Rio says causing Hayley to roll her eyes. "Didn't you just say forget about it?" Hayley questions causing Rio to look at her and her to sigh. "What's that?" Hayley asks referring to the favor he's asking. More like demanding. "You ladies got passports?" Rio asks.

...
"Sooo He wants us to pick something up for him in Canada." Hayley says earning shocked looks from the other women. "What?" Annie asks in disbelief. "I thought we were done with this." Ruby says causing Hayley to shrug. "Yeah me too until he popped up at Beth's house.  He says it's better if we don't know.

"Mmm." Ruby hums raising her eyebrow. "Mmm-hmm." Annie says looking at at Ruby. There is a moment of silence as the weight of the situation sinks in.

"I mean, come on." Annie says as she looks at the other women. "Oh, guys, seriously?" Annie finishes. "Just say it." Beth says. "Drugs. Up our asses?" Annie says. "What?" Ruby questions as she looks at Annie. "Oh, yeah. Otherwise you gotta swallow the baggie, which frankly seems even more uncomfortable. You know, I'd almost rather shove--" Annie rants but Ruby interrupts her. "No, nuh-uh. That's not gonna happen." Ruby says dismissing the idea. "Oh, you'd rather just declare a kilo at customs?" Annie says sarcastically. "I don't wanna smuggle drugs at all." Ruby says. "Don't say "kilo." Elizabeth adds in.

"Okay, when are we supposed to do this?" Annie inquires. "Friday," Beth replies, taking a sip from her cup. "Well, I can't do it on Friday. I have a home visit for my custody case," Annie explains, causing Hayley to raise an eyebrow. "So you're going to tell the man with the crying skull tattoo that Friday doesn't work for you?" Hayley sarcastically remarks, looking at Annie.