19. "Take Control"

One week later

So the last week I've been in the studio day and night working on my new song "Take control." The team at Mercury Records thinks it's amazing and they believe in me and my song. I haven't been able to tell Stephen because he's been busy with Tour and everything else he has going on. I really wish I could tell him about it. Ellie and The triplets have joined me in the studio. Chris has been the most supportive about my music. All we ever talk about is music and I think he's happy for me finally accomplishing my dreams.

Today I'm back in the Studio listening to the final version of the song. Holy shit it's killer, I may be biased but this song is going to be huge. I really wish Ellie was here with me but she went home a few days ago. Me and the team decided to just release the song without warning. No one has heard this song except for The triplets and Ellie. I'm so excited for this song to come out. I wanna know everyone's reactions to it. I'm absolutely in love with it and I just want to share it with everyone.

"Adeline, This song has potential to blow up your career, You could get skyrocketed into fame. This is going to be huge for you." "Thank you James." James is my Manager, he's honestly the best. I couldn't have made this song without him. I get ready to head out and James looks at me "Remember Adeline, the song will be released next week on Friday." I nod and head out the door.

I walk towards my car and I see people staring at me. This has been happening since I performed with Stephen. I get into my car, plug in my phone and start heading home. The song that starts playing is 'The Pool' by Stephen. It's weird listening to his music now that I know his personally. I make my way home and decided that I should probably post on Instagram. I haven't posted in a while.

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo, christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, stephensanchezoffical and others

addie.mon: Hey guys, so little update. I performed on stage with Stephen Sanchez a week ago and I've been working my ass off in the studio. Project soon to come. :)

els.jackson: The legend has big news!
       addie.mon: You already know girly!

matthew.sturniolo: Y'all aren't ready for this one.
        addie.mon: They really aren't

christophersturniolo: Adeline Monroe always with the surprises!
        addie.mon: Who would I be without surprises?

stephensanchezoffical: DM me right now, I need to know about this!!
        addie.mon: Ok I will I promise!