15. "MATTY B!!"

I woke up kinda early, This only happens when someone is over or my mental health isn't good. Both could apply to my situation. I see that Ellie is still asleep so I decided to surprise her with some breakfast. I get out of bed and go to my bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and threw this on

I slowly walk out of my bathroom and head out downstairs to my kitchen

I slowly walk out of my bathroom and head out downstairs to my kitchen. I decided to surprise Ellie with breakfast and her boyfriend. Before I start breakfast I take out my phone and text Matt

Text Messages........ Matty B 🩵
(Bold is Adeline, Italics is Matt)

Matty B!!!!!

What's up Addie?

Can you come over and surprise Ellie? Can you also get some Orange juice for your girlfriend?😭

don't have to tell me twice. Omw

Ok Matt, lmk when your here.

Yes ma'am

End of Conversation

Matt told me that he's on his way so I can start on breakfast. Ellie mentioned that she was craving Waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage and some orange juice. Matt's bringing the orange juice so I started on breakfast. I put on some music in my headphones. I go on my Spotify and it shuffle on my liked songs and it started playing 'Be More'. This is one of my favorites from the album.

Sometimes I don't fully understand the story but I know that Stephen has a plan for that. I quietly sing be more to myself as I'm making breakfast. I absolutely love cooking, it's so calming and relaxing.

15 minutes later I hear a knock on the door. To ensure I don't wake up Ellie, I walk over to the door to let him in. The door opened and I see Matt. "Hey Matty." I say as I hug him. "Sup Ali" he returns the hug and walks into the kitchen. I leave one headphone off my ear so I can still hear Matt. I continue making Ellie her waffle and Matt puts the orange juice in the fridge. "So Ali, do you have any plans on releasing music?"

I had just started cooking the bacon when he asked. "Uh, I haven't given it much thought. That hasn't ever crossed my mind." I say as I turn to look at him. "I think you should, you have an amazing voice." "Ok Bernard, I'll think about it" As soon as I finished my sentence Ellie comes out off my room. "Good morning Sunshine! I'm making you breakfast." "Awww Addie you didn't have to" "Girl, be so for real. It's concert day and you got us those tickets."

"Oh you're so right, I just wanted you to say it." I'm assuming she hasn't seen Matt yet. She continues to walk out the stairs and she sees Matt. "BABE!!!!!!!" I have ever seen her run back the stairs so fast. She immediately ran to Matt. He took this time to stand up and hold his arms open. "Hello Gorgeous" Ellie jumps into his arms and I see her blushing. I hurry and get back to finishing breakfast.