battle

so, as pax and mikasa made their way to the base of wall rose, they began to notice a caravan attempting to push its way through the wall, not allowing for the rest of the civilians to get through

"H-Hey, you guys! Do you understand the situation we're in?" a man said.

"we're only doing this cause we understand! if you want to live, help push!" another man said, looking like he was the reason for this mess.

"tch, asshole" pax muttered to mikasa, and mikasa nodding in agreement.

as the girls made it to the group of civilians, the group of people were proceeding to get angrier and angrier.

"Quit screwing around!"

"That won't fit no matter how you push it!"

"You should let the people through first!"

"The Titans will devour us all at this rate!"

"What the hell are you doing, soldier?!"

how does he not realize? pax thought, is he genuinely that self centered? tch.

"arrest those men!"

the people had managed to push a soldier to the front of the crowd. jesus, he's definitely nervous.

"b-but.." the soldier muttered out, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Just try it, flunky. I'm the boss of the company here." the boss man said.

"Uh, well..."

"Who do you think provides the meals you soldiers shit out Can you pay to feed all the soldiers in this town?" pax was growing angrier and angrier hearing this come out of the man's mouth.

"All of you, push! The goods here are worth more than what you could ever make in your petty lives! If you cooperate, you'll be rewarded!"

all of a sudden, pax can hear footsteps in the distance. she can see a titan, a big titan at that.

shit.

"push it through! if you don't want to die, push it through!" the boss said.

"Damn, why is it ignoring us?!"

"It's an Aberrant! Don't think too much about it!"

"It's fast! Even we elites can't catch up to it?!"

"At this rate..."

you've trained for this pax, fear isn't an option. pax knew what she had to do. she immediately hooked her odm gear onto the back of the titan, and with a spin, sliced the nape of the titan clean off.

the titan fell to the ground, just before it could reach the crowd. she could see all of the people turning to look at her. both of the girls walked up to the people.