SaZi: HO GAYA/GAO AAP SABKA/SABKO TOH HUME KOI KUCH BATANE KI/KA ZEHMAT/KASHT KAREGA/KAREGO......

listening this Monami Param and Zafar said in unison...

PaMoZa: Tumhe jo puchna hai voh Karan se pucho hum iss behosh gadhe ko leke andar ja rahe hain....

And saying this they vanished in blink of an eye taking a behosh Dhawan with them.

SaZi turned their gaze towards Karan digging holes in his body with their angry stare.....Karan gulped hard knowing there is no way out to escape and sighing defeatedly narrated the entire happenings along with his discussions he had in Delhi with Batra Sir and Ministers ....

F: (angrily) Karan tumhari baatein sunke mann toh kar raha hai ki ek thappad lagye

Saying this Faizi who was sitting behind Sanju, i.e. diagonal to Karan, got up in half sitting position and came infront facing Karan and actioned as if he is about to punch Karan.... Karan who very well knew his best friend's state of mind prepared himself for the blow but instead of punching him Faizi threw himself on Karan taking him in a bone crushing hug. Karan who was not prepared for this tried to hold on something to balance himself and his hand hit the recliner button which made the seat fall back with Faizi lying over him. Sanju who was seeing this was first shocked then smiled and she also threw herself on the duo hugging both her buddies giving a shock to both KarZi. Now both Faizi and Sanju were lying on Karan who was lying on the fallen seat gasping for air. But feeling the warmth and longing in hug couldn't bring himself to break it and hugged them back smiling a little. The trio had tears in their eyes. They remained like that till they heard a click ....

Yes....

It was Param who came to call them inside as it was nearly an hour that they were out but seeing them in this position he couldn't help but be awe and thought to capture the moment for which he opened the door sneakly as to not disturb them and adjusting the angle of his phone's camera ..... Clicked them.

The trio got up and adjusted themselves. Then Sanju said....

Sa: Abhi ke laane aapko chodh raho hai lekin aapko saza toh milegi.

F: Haan Sanju bilkul theek keh rahi hai. Academy pahunchte hi hum dono aapko Jo saza mukarrar karenge aapko usse manna bhi hoga aur pura bhi karna hoga.

K: (emotionally) Apni khata ki har saza manzoor hai mujhe bas ruthna mat mujhse ae pyare yaaron mere....

SaZiRam were looking at Karan with wide eyes and open mouths and then Faizi breaking the silence said....

F: Bhaiya Karan ke sar chot bahut gehri lagi hai kya?

Sa: Hume toh lagto hai je phirse Karan sirji ka koi hamshakal hogo.

P: Nahi hai toh yeh Karan hi kyunki Monami ke aas paas iski harkat dekhke samajh aa jaata hai ki yeh Karan hi hai lekin iss ulti khopdi ki khopdi jab se phooti hai tabse ye aisi hi ajeeb ajeeb harkatein kar raha hai. Mission khatam hone ke baad ek baar pagal khane lejake checkup karvana hoga iska.

Karan made a poker face and said....

K: Gande log kahinke. Meri bhawnaon ki toh koi kadar hi nahi hai. Hmmmppppphhhhhhh

The SaZiPam trio broke into laughter and hugged Karan making him smile as well and he too responded the hug. Monami and Zafar were seeing this from a distance. Monami too ran and joined them in the hug while Zafar was standing at the gate and took a picture of theirs.

Karan opening his arms towards him said...

K: Agar humari photo kheench ke ho gaya ho toh aake gale bhi lag jaiye Aku Anna.