Sakunosuke Oda

PS:[y/n] is a bit younger than Oda.She and Dazai get along like brothers.[y/n] and Odasaku are in love but neither of them realize it.That's why Dazai always tries to help them.
_______________

Odasaku was slowly walking towards [y/n]'s apartment.He had a bag of medicine in his hand.He was lost in his thoughts as usual.
Being a summer day, it was very hot and everywhere there were children enjoying the summer vacation.

"Odasaku-kun!" Dazai's revolting voice reached his ear.Odasaku looked at Dazai.Yes, he took Dazai with him...well, we can't say he took Dazai, rather Dazai went with him.

Seeing that he has all the attention on him,Dazai complains. "It's so hottttt outside! And I can't walk at allll. How could [y/n] catch a cold in this weather,huh?I always knew [y/n] got sick easily, but this is too much! It's 35 degrees outside! Everyone is wilting from the heat and she sits with the blanket on her from the cold."

Odasaku is silent,which makes Dazai think he talked too much nonsense. But he continued to complain about everything (besides [y/n]'s illness because he noticed that Odasaku didn't like hearing about it) until they got to [y/n]'s apartment.

Odasaku rings the bell,but no one answers.
"Maybe she's not at home? Maybe she's sleeping? Maybe she's off to the doctor?"
Dazai says but then the door slowly opened.
Dazai's eyes widened when he saw [y/n], even Odasaku looked a little taken back.

The clothes she was wearing are the ones she went to work with yesterday (it seems she hasn't changed).The hair was tousled.She was pale but her cheeks were bright red. She looked like she was half dead. It was rare to see [y/n] like this since she was usually very tidy and punctual.

"Oh...Odasaku.." She says in a muffled and hoarse voice, as if she is forcing herself to speak. Her tired eyes drift to Dazai. "..and Dazai.."

[y/n] takes a step back, involuntarily, and almost falls. Luckily Odasaku catches her in time.Dazai takes the medicine bag from Oda   and Oda carries [y/n] and places her on the couch.[y/n] rubs her forehead. "I'm sorry. I have a terrible headache and I'm very dizzy.But I'm very glad you came to visit me.." She said with a sigh and looked up at them.

Dazai smiles at her mischeviously. "I came to see you with Odasaku-kun before my mission! What can I say, [y/n]-chan...You look like a zombie!" He teased her to which [y/n] snort "You little brat! Come here!" [y/n] raises her hand to grab him but Dazai runs to the door and stops in front of it.He looks back and smiles but speaks with some seriousness. "I hope you get well, [y/n]-chan!Odasaku will take care of you.." He grins "Don't enjoy it too much."

"Dazai!" [y/n] shouted but Dazai walks out the door and closes it behind him with a cheeky grin.

Odasaku says nothing and takes [y/n] in his arms bridal style.By his logic, if [y/n] was dizzy she couldn't walk alone, so he had to help her.[y/n] didn't think about it at all, she was dying of embarrassment not knowing how she should react.

Odasaku takes her to her bedroom and places her on the bed.He covers her with the blanket and stares at her. "Would you like some soup?" He asks and [y/n] nods.
When he leaves the room, she sighs.
She felt butterflies in her stomach and she didn't like it at all.She takes a few breaths to calm herself.

After some time, Odasaku comes with the soup.And as if that wasn't enough for poor [y/n], he fed her,then gave her the medicine, made her a tea and put a wet cloth on her head to reduce her fever.
Odasaku treated [y/n] like she was a small child.Which she was, at least when she was sick.She didn't want to take the medicine because 'it smelled bad' and she couldn't stand the cloth because 'it was too cold'.
It was good that Odasaku had a lot of patience.
He didn't left her alone at all and insisted on helping her.For example when she wanted to get up and go to the kitchen for a glass of water,he stopped her and did it for her.

Time passed and it was already late.[y/n] woke up after a little while of resting. She felt better now.[y/n] got out of bed and she goes to the living room where she found Oda sleeping on the sofa.[y/n] wraps a blanket around him but then Oda grabs her wrist and pulls her a little closer to him as he leans on his elbow.

"You feel better?" He ask quietly
"Yes..Thanks for your help." [y/n] smiles at him through the darkness.
"You have no reason to be thankful."
"Nonsense. You helped me."
"You would have done the same."
[y/n] thinks for a while then sighs and smiles. "Yes..I would have done the same.."

Odasaku stood up from the couch without letting go of her wrist.He pulls her a little closer to him and kisses her.

"Dazai told me that I love you...and that you love me too."

"That brat."