Bonus Chapter ✨

After a few days in the hospital the girls are completely healed from their injuries. Their mothers are still not conscious yet and their fathers are getting restless from anticipation. The pack and clan are sharing the same emotions as their leaders.

"Hey dad. How is she doing?"

"The same."

"Oh here's some clothes. I'll just leave them right here. I'll watch mom while you shower. I promise I'll mindlink you if she wakes up."

My dad reluctantly gets up and showers in the bathroom. I sit down and take a good look at my mom. A sigh escapes my lips and Doctor Rita comes in.

"Good afternoon Kiyah."

"Good afternoon Rita."

"It looks as if all the magic layers are all gone. She should be waking up any day now."

"That's great news."

"I don't want you to feel hurt if when she wakes up she is lost or confused. She was heavily infused with magic and she might even experience memory issues. The things she has experienced may seem like it occurred in a dream. Don't lose hope."

"Okay Doctor Rita. Thank for taking care of our mothers. I truly appreciate it."

"No it's my pleasure taking care of our Luna. I have to head out to check on Jewel."

She checks mom's vitals and types away at her laptop before leaving. Dad emerges from the bathroom with water drops dripping off of his locks. His eyes still hold a solemn appearance. I thought a hot shower would have help him a tad. He climbs back into the master bed and cuddles next to her.

"Dad let me know if you need me."

I don't get a response before I close the door behind me. I hope mom wakes up soon I don't like seeing him in this state. I pull my phone out and call Jade.

"Hey. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine."

"How about your dad?"

"He's in this depressive state and he barely will leave mom's side unless it's to shower."

"I know the feeling. How about your mom?"

"Still the same."

"I felt that."

"I...probably shouldn't say what I'm thinking but..."

"No go ahead and say it."

"Can we meet up later today? I feel like we haven't seen each other in a while."

"Okay I'm alright with that."

"Alright see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

I look at my phone and slide it into my pocket. I before I turn a corner I hear hush tones and my ears pick up on the words being said.

"I can't believe our pack is finally about to have a Luna."

"I wonder what she will be like."

"I'm curious about how she'll guide the pack. You know if Kiyah was raised in the pack house she would be acting Luna right now."

"You know I hadn't thought about that."

"It's probably a good thing she wasn't here."

"Why?"

"Who would want a hybrid Luna? That's unheard of. I can imagine how it would've been going to school with her. She would have been the outcast."

"She saved our hides and I'd be honored to call her our Luna. With her being the daughter of the Alpha and Luna I think she would have been quite popular."

"Mmm maybe but you know the elders wouldn't like it. They view her as an abomination of nature. That's probably why she was able to win in the war and that bat hybrid girl. What was her name?"

"Jade."

I compose myself and walk around the corner with my head held high.

"Hi Kiyah thank you once again for saving us in the war."

"Yes thank you Princess Kiyah."

"I'm glad I could help."

I say as I leave them behind me. I don't let the harsh words penetrate in my mind. However, I am curious about how it would've been living here with my parents. I always use to have a nagging feeling in school that I didn't belong there. If I hadn't been there then would I still have the same compassion for humans as I do now? I know I still have a human side to me but would I have been arrogant? With my thoughts flooding with what ifs my body on autopilot parks at Jade's dad penthouse. Jade jumps into my car and fastens her seatbelt.

Jade
"Drive."

"Alright where to?"

"Doesn't matter as long as it's far from here."

Kiyah doesn't ask anymore questions and we drive for about an hour before I say something.

"I didn't mean to come off as rude earlier."

"Are you alright?"

"You want my honest opinion? This is going to sound crazy when I say it. I regret bringing our moms back. I know this could just be a temporary feeling but our dads were manageable without them. Now my clan and your pack are suffering because they won't let them out of their sights. I'm frustrated because we are not trained enough to lead in their absence. I honestly don't know what to do. I hear every now and then that I may not be accepted because I'm not a full blooded vampire. I hear that you may not be accepted either."

I try to catch my breath and I can feel tears prickling at the back of my eyes.

"Jade we are going to be alright. We saved the supernatural world and we are going to continue to make a name for ourselves. I'm glad I'll get to possibly know my mom and they might be able to help us with our training. With just our dads the training was out of balance, but with both of them it should set the scales equal. I do see what you mean about it taking a toll on their health though...but I don't regret being reunited with my mom."

I let silence shroud inside the car as I mull over what Kiyah said. Her words have reassured me and changed my mindset as well.

Let me know in the comment section if you would like a Book 2 of Kiyah's and Jade's adventure. Like always thank you for taking the time to support me by reading, voting, and commenting. Feel free to check out my other books on my profile and stay tuned for more books. ✨💕

Much love,
Itsdriadeaux ✨💕