Vol 1: Ichinose Honami SS - Ichinose Honami's Everyday

Vol 1: Ichinose Honami SS -               Ichinose Honami's Everyday

               Ichinose Honami's Everyday

“The teacher sure is late”

 After the bell has rang, the teacher still hasn’t arrived.

 Although our teacher often arrived late, she had never been so late like today. 

“Could it be that she is sick?”

 “If that were the case, shouldn’t a substitute teacher come here?”

 While all sorts of speculations were being blurted out, the classroom door opened.

 “Good morning everyone. Are you in high spirits today too? Fuwa…” 

The class meeting in the morning had already started several minutes ago when the teacher arrived at the classroom yawning. 

“You look very sleepy, Hoshinomiya-sensei.” 

“Yeah, I had some things. Yesterday I drank too much…hafu” 

“Uwa, you stink of alcohol! You stink of alcohol, teacher!”

 Chihiro-chan, who was sitting at the front, lamented while pinching her nose. 

“It’s nothing, it’s nothing. I will probably not smell at noon.” 

I feel like that’s not the issue here… she is a bit of a unpresentable teacher.

 However, maybe it was precisely because of this kind of teacher that Class B had this easy-going atmosphere. 

“Ah, it’s already this time. Today’s flow of time has started really early.” 

I believe that’s because you were late. I’m certain that the majority of the students in the class were thinking this. 

“I will announce the results of the mock exam done some time ago. After that, I will explain in detail the things that will happen in the future, so listen carefully.” 

Hoshinomiya-sensei, while relaxing the atmosphere, stuck the results of the mock exam on the blackboard. 

Everyone’s test scores were there. 

In the margin of the passing score, if someone failed the tests during the mid-term exams, they would be expelled immediately. 

The results of the tests could also influence the class points and so on.

 She explained this unique school system. After the explanation finished, probably due to the influence of the hangover, the teacher said “’I’m feeling nausea” and left. 

After waiting for a while, she came back. She had a refreshing look. 

“Teacher. Can I ask you some questions?”