"Dad is not old yet and can protect you."

Ji Xia's nose felt sour. Although he had known that this era was turbulent, this was the first time that he was so close to war. He really wanted to be silent.

"I'm fine. Dad, please come and sit here first."

Ji Xia didn't tell Ji Tian that the food wouldn't last for a few days. If he did, it would just add to the annoyance. Ji Tian might go out to look for food while he wasn't paying attention.

The two of them had been in the basement for three days. Ji Tian was getting older and his body tired easily. He always slept heavily during lunch breaks. Ji Xia took this time to go out and buy some food. Of course, there were

still people selling things. The enemy was not unreasonable. He wanted to survive, but the road was full of enemy troops. As long as a family like the Ji family showed up, someone would come to persuade him to surrender. If he didn't surrender, he would be dead.

Of course Ji Xia was unwilling and could only hide.

After finally covering his face and buying some potatoes at a high price, Ji Xia quickly hid in a small alley next to him when enemy troops rushed over on a three-wheeled motorcycle.

The visitor entered a house, rummaged around, and pulled out a girl, Luo Anlan.

Although Luo Anlan has a carefree personality, she is very gentle and beautiful. You can imagine what will happen to such a girl if she falls into their hands, not to mention that she is someone Ji Xia knows, so of course they cannot leave her alone.

But there were more than a dozen people on the other side, all with guns, so Ji Xia couldn't fight hard. After thinking about it, his eyes fell on the potatoes in his arms.

Shen Mo had taught Ji Xia how to shoot, and he knew which part of the human body to aim at would make the opponent faint immediately.

Ji Xia hid behind rocks and knocked down several people, and quickly attracted their attention. There were not many facilities around to avoid people, so Ji Xia's hiding place was discovered without much effort.

Ji Xia threw all the potatoes out and shouted at Luo Anlan: "Run!"

Most of the people came to chase Ji Xia. Luo Anlan bit the person holding her hard, and the strength in her arm relaxed and she struggled. He turned around and ran away: "Thank you, you have to be careful."

The sound of the engine was very close behind his ears. Ji Xia was very familiar with Yong'an, so he found some small roads to walk, bullets whizzing past his ears.

Although he was running, his calves were extremely weak, and he held the jade earring tightly in his hand, as if this gave him some strength.

System: [Silence's current location is 700 meters away from you. ]

Ji Xia was stunned: [Isn't he in Bei'an? Why are you so close to me? Is he okay? ]

System: [His health is fine, but his physical condition is not good and he is too tired. 】

Ji Xia's eyebrows jumped and she wanted to ask more. Enemy soldiers appeared in front blocking the way, and those from behind also rushed over and pushed Ji Xia to the ground several times.

The leader seemed to be the leader of this group of soldiers. He came over menacingly with a cigarette in his mouth, grabbed Ji Xia's hair and raised his face: "That's a good shot. I think you don't want your eyes anymore!"

There are many situations like this. It was useless, Ji Xia just looked at him coldly.

The man suddenly squatted down, lifted Ji Xia's chin and turned it around: "How did I realize that you are more handsome than that girl just now. How old are you? Do you want me to teach you something fun?"