Chapter 36

Chapter 36: The eternal boy has a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes, and his cheeks...

Ji Xia blinked his eyes, and two blushes appeared on his fair and tender cheeks. He buried his face in Fu Chen's arms and whispered: "I don't know what you are talking about. ."

Ji Xia was still immersed in the incredible dream just now, and she didn't expect Fu Chen to have the same dream. Then he couldn't admit it. Not to mention that he couldn't explain the name Ji Xia. It was already embarrassing enough that he was not ashamed to be called brother.

He quickly took the initiative to rub Fu Chen's chin: "Brother, I'm very good, I won't leave until I tell you."

Fu Chen's eyes darkened, and the scene in the dream was already blurry, but he was sure that he The dream was about Ji Xia. The young man sat by his bed and told him stories all night long.

The clear and energetic voice was like a warm and fluffy quilt in spring, which suddenly calmed down his suspicious and cold heart.

Fu Chen lowered his head and kissed his hair: "Yes."

Ji Xia suddenly remembered Fu Chen's illness, raised her hand to touch his forehead, and breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, the fever is gone."

He hesitated for a few seconds. Seconds later, he waved his hand: "Can you see me?"

Fu Chen raised his eyebrows, grabbed his wrist and held him in his arms: "I can't see you."

The flaw was too obvious, how could Ji Xia not see it? , he raised his chin: "Young Master Fu Chen... Hahaha, don't scratch me..."

The hand in the quilt moved around a few times, and Ji Xia's red and swollen eyes were filled with laughter again, and she twisted and hid on Fu Chen's body. : "Hahahaha...Fu Chen...my back hurts, hahahaha, please stop hahahaha..."

Fu Chen suddenly hugged him tightly, resting his chin on Ji Xia's neck, and sighed lightly: "I'm sorry."

Ji Xia understood what he said. What happened last night, she kicked him gently under the quilt: "Okay, it won't happen again."

Ji Xia yawned, her eyelashes stained with moisture: "I'm so tired, go to sleep first, where do you want to go?" If you feel uncomfortable, you must call me..."

His voice became smaller and smaller, and the breathing in his arms gradually became smoother and gentler. Fu Chen lowered his eyes and stared at the sleeping young man's side face.

He was actually allowed to meet such a nice Ji Xia.

When Ji Xia woke up again, it was already night. He opened his eyes in a daze and explored the place next to him. It was cold.

He murmured: "Fu Chen?"

Footsteps came quickly, and a slightly cold palm rested on his forehead. Ji Xia tilted her head and rubbed it with her hot cheek, and pursed her lips: "Fu Chen, I have a sore throat. ."

Fu Chen helped him up to drink water, his voice full of distress: "Well, you got a fever not long after you fell asleep. Be good, open your mouth, take medicine and sleep."

I don't know if language can cast spells, When Fu Chen said this, Ji Xia felt really heavy all over.

He obediently took the medicine and lay down. He squinted and watched Fu Chen bend down to tuck him into bed: "What did they say on the Internet? Did they scold you..."

Fu Chen lightly flicked his forehead: "Don't worry, I'm here, sleep with you." "Okay."

Ji Xia whined a few times and wanted to say something else, but was pulled into Heitian's dream by the strong sleepiness.