Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Stamped Ji Xia is his now, it was he who agreed to let himself... The

room was dimly lit, the quilt on the narrow wooden bed was messy, the boy in the light purple gown was pressed under him by the man in black, the satin-like black hair The bed was fully made.

"Every unit is ready!" Director Zhang raised his hand, and all staff were ready to go.

This is the first scene in the afternoon, after Xie Jinghua is discovered to be a rabbit demon.

Ji Xia was lying on the bed. From his angle, he couldn't see Fu Chen's expression clearly. For some reason, he suddenly felt uneasy.

"Action!"

Fu Chen's momentum suddenly became dangerous. He leaned down and hooked the rabbit ears that Ji Xia was trying to hide behind. He pulled and lifted the two soft, snow-white ears in his palms.

The thick calloused fingertips rubbed the delicate inner walls of the ears a few times. As expected, he saw that the young man under him was so excited that his eyes were red. Fu Chen raised a cruel smile and said,

"You tell me, if I If your identity is widely known, will they burn you to death?"

Ji Xia couldn't help but shrink back, but said harshly: "You, you don't dare, you are just an unfavored prince, they don't even I won't believe you."

Fu Chen raised his eyelids and pulled the little rabbit back by its ears: "Why are you hiding?"

He raised his eyebrows: "Since you know I'm not favored, why did you bring me food?"

Fu Chen came close to Ji Xia's ear and blew a breath, his voice low and hoarse: "Could it be that he likes me and wants to absorb my yang energy to improve my cultivation?" The

ears are extremely sensitive and fragile parts of rabbits. How can they withstand Fu Chen's repeated teasing? , Ji Xia's eyes were red and she hid away: "You, don't talk nonsense, I have never done such a thing."

Fu Chen held down Ji Xia's retreating shoulders, and looked into those moist eyes with a serious look. The voice carried an undeniable command: "Don't hide."

The two were very close, and Ji Xia was keenly aware that this sentence contained emotions that were not part of the character itself. It was more like Fu Chen passing through the Chu River. I have to warn myself about this identity.

Don't hide, don't hide.

——Because I avoided him in the morning.

Ji Xia panicked for a moment, but unexpectedly it fit the emotional state of the character: "You, you are so cruel! I saved you before, and I gave you something to eat just now, and you are still mean to me."

Fu Chen stared at him for a while, and suddenly Smiling, he bent his arms and held the person in his arms.

Ji Xia took the opportunity to push Fu Chen away and crawled under the bed. Unfortunately, before he could reach the edge of the bed, Fu Chen dragged him back by his thin white ankles and pinned him down on his knees.

A slap on the butt.

Ji Xia, who was still struggling, instantly dropped her limbs and buried her head in the quilt, motionless.

Fu Chen leaned on the back of the bed and said slowly: "Are you still running?"

Ji Xia couldn't tell that Fu Chen was using his character to "retaliate" against him. The grievances suddenly rushed into his heart, making his throat hurt.