Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Game "Do you like Lu Nanxu?"

Ji Xia looked at Lu Nanxu with complicated eyes and couldn't say anything: "Don't you think... the way everyone looks at us is not right?"

Lu Nanxu continued to squeeze Ji Xia's slender white knuckles: "Huh?"

"Just, just..." Ji Xia felt like something was stuck in her throat, her porcelain face turned red, and her eyes were moist.

How could he tell this?

He said that everyone was going crazy because of their CP, and even gave them CP names. It was awkward for him to say this to another man, no matter how he thought about it.

How can two boys still be together?

Ji Xia has not had much contact with the outside world since he was a child, and he has never heard of straight gay men. What is happening now has completely reshaped his worldview, making him uneasy for no reason, and panicked that things are beyond his control.

Ji Xia instinctively clenched the corners of Lu Nanxu's clothes: "They all think that I, we..."

Lu Nanxu's index finger rubbed his chin, his eyes fell across Ji Xia on Shen Qiuqiu's mobile phone, and then met Ji Xia's eyes again, half-inducing Half-consolation: "What do you think we are?"

Ji Xia opened his mouth, lowered his eyes, his curled eyelashes trembled slightly, and he hesitated again when he spoke.

In the dark, he had a bad premonition, as if the words would be overturned as soon as he said them.

Ji Xia was troubled: [Should I tell him? This matter is related to him after all. Is it okay not to tell him? 】

Ji Xia didn't have much hope that the system would reply to him. Ever since he came to this world, one person and one system had not communicated with each other a few times except for urgent questions related to the mission, not to mention that the questions he was asking now were still such trivial matters.

Unexpectedly, the system came online quickly this time.

System: [Very good, no need to tell him. ]

Ji Xia was surprised: [You can actually speak human language, and finally you no longer have an AI accent. ]

System: [...]

System: [Going offline without anything else. The first world does not have enough energy to be online frequently, so be careful. 】

Ji Xia: 【? ? ! 】

Ji Xia: 【I really can’t believe that one day you can say caring words to others. 】

The system no longer pays attention to him.

It suddenly went online because it had sensed Lu Nanxu's thoughts. He was afraid that Ji Xia would be led by someone else's lead after making a vague accusation, and the subsequent tasks would be ignored.

Fortunately, Ji Xia is still in a fog. If one party doesn't understand, it will be useless for the other party to take the initiative.

The system doesn't want Ji Xia to fall in love with the mission target. In the end, even if the mission is not completed, the person will also pay for it.

Ji Xia: [System? are you still there? hello? 】

No one responded to him.

After being interrupted by the system, Ji Xia felt much more at ease, and her decision not to tell Lu Nanxu became even firmer. He will handle these things privately. There is no need to make Lu Nanxu unhappy about such trivial matters.