Chapter 22

Chapter 22: The figure was so arrogant just now, but in the blink of an eye he became so docile...

Chen Qian was extremely efficient. He decided on the script of "Yan Chu" in one day, and also reserved a place in the hotel to entertain the main staff of the drama. By the way Send us the time, place and personnel list.

When Ji Xia received the news, he happened to be browsing Fu Chen's hot searches. The negative impact caused by the airport pick-up incident was far greater than they thought.

Not only did Fu Chen turn a blind eye to the fans who came all the way and walked away, but also because the fans bought a clip of Fu Chen's appearance on the big screen in the business center opposite, but he himself glanced at it and ignored it.

This is a business center where every inch of land is at a premium, and the fans’ hard work is directly fed to the dogs.

You Qi's indifferent actions were secretly photographed by someone, and the angle made people feel disdainful. The fans who were few in the first place turned away from fans and started to follow a large number of them.

"Yan Chu" was even officially announced, so it was hacked.

Ji Xia was so angry that she fought for a long time, but was criticized by netizens until her eyes turned red.

Ji Xia felt aggrieved: "They didn't know anything, they just scolded him."

He didn't know if Fu Chen would be sad seeing this.

Ji Xia was extremely distressed here, while Fu Chen just got up over there.

As soon as he left the bedroom door, he saw Ke Li sitting on the sofa with his legs stretched out and replying to the message.

Ke Li stood up: "Ahem, we have a dinner party tonight..."

Fu Chen walked to the bathroom: "I pushed it."

Ke Li had no intention of telling him about the hot topics at the airport. It would be in vain anyway, and he didn't care at all. That group of fans.

He followed behind, with an uncontrollable smile on his face: "The man from "Yan Chu" is determined to be you, you know it. Tonight is just to meet the organizer for a meal."

Fu Shenwei went around the bush with him, slouching. Eyelids: "Meet each other? Who is interested in me?"

The truth was cruelly uncovered, and Ke Li was silent for a while: "Brother Fu, what do you think..."

Fu Chen raised his eyelids and looked at him with a serious look.

Ke Bi said goodbye and could only say: "...I asked before. He is a child who looks quite good. The one you met last time, Yu Jing... This opportunity is really good. You are also 31 this year. Brother Fu, you can't really fall into the hands of that beast Qiao Dong. Go ahead, Brother Fu..."

Ke Li didn't want to hide it from Fu Chen, but Qiao Dong's intention towards Fu Chen was too obvious. Instead of falling in the end, In his hands, it is better to find someone who is young, rich and well-behaved. Even if it doesn't work out in the end, at least he will act in "Yan Chu" and there will be great hope for his revival.

But he came all the way with Fu Chen. Even during the years when he was hidden in the snow, there were many people who wanted to seduce Fu Chen, but Fu Chen made them miserable.

He was afraid that this time would be no exception. After all, it was not impossible with Fu Chen's method of poking at people's weak points without mercy.

Fu Chen bent down and took a handful of water to wash his face.

He remembered that Yu Jing was the little star who often hooked up with other trainees in his debut variety show. He also flirted with many male guests at the last banquet.