Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Turning on [Inverted V starts] If this scene doesn't explode by then...

Ji Xia ran back in confusion and closed the door, sliding along the door frame and sitting on the ground. His head was buried in his knees, and the tips of his exposed ears turned red. one slice.

The wetness remaining on his fingertips reminded him of what had just happened all the time. The soft touch was like a tangled vine, gently but forcefully occupying all of Ji Xia's senses.

He leaned against the door and barked a few times like a little animal venting his emotions.

He didn't know how to face Fu Chen at all now. Just thinking of him, the image of him lying on the sofa with half-lidded eyes, dark pupils staring at him intently, and the fingers inserted into his mouth were hot. .

In Ji Xia's only more than ten years of memory, the place he spent the most time was the hospital, and the only contact he could get with other people was a hug.

As a result, when Fu Chen came here, his mouth was directly violated, and even he himself was rubbed several times by Fu Chen.

He even slapped his butt!

Although it was acting, Ji Xia still felt embarrassed.

System: [Mission target happiness value +2, current happiness value is 0. ]

Ji Xia's eyes suddenly lit up: [Really! Great, it’s finally not a negative number. 】

Soon, Ji Xia's eyebrows drooped. He wanted to send warmth to Fu Chen and couldn't avoid meeting him.

Ji Xia bit her mouth and thought for a long time, thinking that the increase in happiness might be due to the gift box she gave her, or else it could be due to her poor acting skills?

He sighed resignedly. Fortunately, he had a lot of money. He could just buy more for Fu Chen in the future. At the moment, apart from acting, he would... rarely order noodles.

Otherwise it would be embarrassing just thinking about it.

Early the next morning, in order to avoid meeting Fu Chen across from him as soon as he opened the door, Ji Xia got up early and accompanied Chen Qian to give the gifts to the staff and actors.

——I bought it last night when I was helping Fu Chen buy it.

This is the first crew Ji Xia has invested in. He cannot lose money no matter what. He also wants everyone to work together to make some money.

But because of his personality, he just looked aside with a cup of soy milk and a straw in his mouth, waiting for others to say thank you, and then proudly said, "This is nothing."

Familiar footsteps sounded from behind, and Ke Li's warning voice got closer and closer, and he was about to meet someone.

Ji Xia's muscles tensed up instantly, and she held the soy milk with a little more strength. The tips of her ears turned red, especially among the group of silver hair.

He took a few steps towards Chen Qian almost out of reflex, grabbed the gift box and handed it to the nearest actor, without even seeing his face: "Hey, it's for you." The set

staff next to him smiled. He shouted: "Mr. Xiao Yu, your assistant has already given it to him, so there is no need to give it to him again."

Lin Tianyi also smiled: "Mr. Xiao Yu, noble people often forget things, so let Brother Chen give it to him."

Ji Xia noticed that he had fallen behind. Looking at each other, he suddenly felt guilty as if he had been caught by his parents for doing something sinister.