Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Preference [End of inverted V] Getting a glimpse of his heaven...

Ji Xia thought about it and it was not a big deal, so she waved Luo Chao over. The little girl turned her head and saw a man about the same age as herself. The child immediately stood in front of Ji Xia to block him.

Luo Chao's clenched fingers loosened again. He could clearly see the smile in Ji Xia's eyes just now, which was completely different from his previous attitude towards him.

His eyes darkened, and he looked at the little girl with disdain.

His plan was to gain Ji Xia's full trust and then beat him into the dust. How could he allow others to block his way?

Ji Xia saw Luo Chao standing there and seemed to hesitate for a while, then he ran over with his tender legs.

He opened his arms slightly and waited for the milk ball to throw himself into his arms. Seeing that he was only one step away, Luo Chao fell down as he passed the little girl and sat on the ground with tears in his eyes.

Ji Xia hurriedly stepped forward, picked him up and spun him around, looking back

and forth: "Are you okay? Does it hurt from the fall?" Luo Chao was a little satisfied when he saw Ji Xia's nervous look. He buried his head in Ji Xia's neck and shook his head: "Oh "Brother Wu, I'm fine, it doesn't hurt at all... Really... I can bear it, brother, don't worry..."

Ji Xia has been aggrieved since she was a little kid when she had a few bruises. She has never seen a child as sensible as Luo Chao, with a heart like He was grabbed by someone, and he said sourly:

"Be good, brother will take you back to apply for medicine. Next time, walk slowly. Brother will be waiting for you here. Don't go anywhere. Don't worry."

Luo Chao sucked. He lowered his nose and whispered: "I ran very carefully, but I tripped and fell..." "

You, you are wronged, I didn't trip you at all." The "beautiful sister" the little girl originally liked was I felt so aggrieved when others took it away, and now that I am being wronged like this again, my eyes are red.

"Beautiful sister, I don't..."

Ji Xia glanced at the person on the ground who was about to cry or not, and then looked at the person in her arms who was already crying so hard that she immediately felt a headache.

When Luo Chao saw this, he immediately took a step back in a "sensible" manner: "Brother, it wasn't her who tripped me, it was me... I tripped myself with my own front feet." The little

girl had never seen such a rogue person, and was so angry. I was speechless.

Ji Xia helplessly patted Luo Chao on the back to tell him to stop. His hand fell on the little girl's head and touched her: "Our family Chao Chao is not very stable when walking. You should stay away from him in the future."

The little girl was completely at ease now . Angry and crying, the service staff in the barber shop lobby were attracted by the sound. They immediately recognized who the little girl was and said hello to Ji Xia before sending her back.

Ji Xia stopped the waiter: "Her future consumption will be deducted from my account, and if I buy her some things that the children like, it will be mine."

The waiter glanced at the two children out of the corner of his eye and was too sensible to ask any questions. The crying and heartbroken little girl was taken away.

Luo Chao pursed his lips: "Brother, do you like her more..."

There was no one around, Ji Xia pinched Luo Chao's cheek: "That's enough, don't think I didn't see it, you fell down on your own "Yes."