"Brother, happy birthday!" Luo Chao brought up a small birthday cake. It was ugly, like a large ball of cotton poured with a layer of chocolate, and a colorful candle was inserted on it.

"Brother, why didn't you tell me it was your birthday today?"

Ji Xia frowned and quickly flipped through the information, and by the way saw Luo Chao's happiness value: 0.

It doesn't look like a good number, but it was negative before. Although it has been growing over this period of time, it was still minus ten or so yesterday, and it returned to zero overnight.

It seems that the child is really afraid of thunder, and his blood pressure increased so much after staying with him for one night.

For a moment, Ji Xia even wanted to play thunder a few more times. The efficiency was so high that his happiness doubled after sleeping.

Ji Xia lowered his eyes: "It's not that I didn't tell you, I also forgot about it."

Luo Chao sat down next to Ji Xia and said angrily: "I'm so sad. I thought it was my brother who didn't want to tell me."

That's all he said. Now that it's over, Ji Xia is really stupid if he still can't hear what Luo Chao means. He leans back on his chair: "Tell me, tell me, what do you want to do?"

Luo Chao pointed to the cake next to him: "I think Brother, would you like to eat the cake I made by myself?"

Ji Xia looked at the poor-looking cake, frowned, and nodded hesitantly: "Okay."

Anyway, the original body is so strong that he should not be poisoned to death.

Hearing Ji Xia's promise, Luo Chao stood up happily, took out a black velvet strip from his pocket, and slowly shook it open: "Use this to blindfold your eyes and eat it."

Ji Xia raised his hand and refused: "No, I can't see how to eat it. ."

He raised his hand and pinched the tip of Luo Chao's nose: "As you grow up, people also become bad. Do you want to tease your brother?"

Luo Chao quickly apologized: "No, this is how people over there celebrate their birthdays. , I can feed my brother later. It turns out that this is not the case here, so it doesn’t matter..."

The person in front of him could see his eyebrows drooping. Ji Xia thought about it and it was nothing. Someone was feeding him so he didn’t have to eat it himself. He raised his hand. He took a black velvet strip and tied it around his eyes: "That's it, feed it quickly, and I'll change the dressing for your wound later..."

When Ji Xia mentioned this, she suddenly thought of Luo Chao's wound, and raised her hand to remove the velvet strip. Pulling him down for inspection, Luo Chao grabbed his wrist and said, "It's okay. My hand is already healed. Our healing power is very strong. Brother, I'm going to feed you."

Ji Xia had no choice but to give up.

The black velvet was very soft, covering his eyes like a cloud, but the sudden disappearance of the light was not pleasant. Ji Xia subconsciously felt a little uneasy and held the back of the chair.

The hot palm wrapped around him and he slowly opened his fingers. Ji Xia fumbled and looked in the direction where Luo Zhong might be, but someone pinched his chin and turned him around: "Brother, I'm here. If you're scared, just hold me Is my shoulder okay?"

Ji Xia couldn't help but nod, because someone had already held her arm and put it on the other person's shoulder. If she refused again, she would feel sad because of the other person's whining temperament.

But he didn't expect that his body would be suspended in the air the next second. He subconsciously hugged the only person he could touch, and his lips seemed to hit something soft - Luo Chao's cheek.