Chapter 9: The Twins are back!

After that kiss on the cheek, nothing anymore awkward happened between me and Caspian, although I did saw Regulus and Sirius stealing sly looks at us, I blushed quiet a bit because of it.

Alright it doesn't matter now.

Does it????

Life is complicating!!!!!!

Sighing, I took a éclair snd started to eat it. Caspian had went to find Rosaline and my sisters were nowhere to be seen, so I was quite bored.

Then a loud cheer went through the crowd. I turned to see Sirius on the grand staircase holding the wand like those muggle microphone thingies.

Then Sirius shouted.

"EVERYBODY PLEASE WELCOME OUR INDIAN QUEENS! ARYA AND ANYA!"

I almost choked on my éclair when Arya and Anya appeared. It had been months since they left Hogwarts back to their home.

They were so beautiful.

And I had thought that I had seen lehengas.

Arya was tall and lithe wearing a lehenga that sifted in so many shades from purple, blue to pink.Her dark hair tumbled down on her back in little wavelets. Jewellery was spot on and attracted hungry looks from some girls.

Anya was terrifyingly cute and beautiful with rainbow colored lehenga which had so many layers of colour to it her eyes were so completely highlighted and were so pretty. While Arya waved more towards the hot girl path, Anya rocked with charmingness.

They were the queens of the Samhain.

I ran forward to meet them.

"Calypso!" Anya squealed gave a hug. Arya laughed and winked at me. I fell over with laugher.

"You two look awesome! How was India anyway?"

"Thanks, honey you look pretty hot too and India was..." Arya paused dramatically.

"Amazing!" They both completed the sentence as one then laughed.

"We went to see the Taj Mahal, it was so big and pretty and" Anya was interrupted by her sister, who added.

"White, it was big and pretty and white!" She insisted.

"I guess so.." Anya looked like as if she was about punch Arya but didn't do anything.

"Anyways anything new? Narcissa sent a letter to us, saying about your new-er.. crush?"

I pinched my nose bridge and shook my head. I am gonna kill Cissy sometime !

"Don't mind it, anyway..."

Out of corner my eye, I saw Rosaline making faces at me and beckoning me to come to her. Caspian was right behind trying hard not to laugh

" I think I should go, you two enjoy the ball, ok?"

"Go ahead" Arya answered laughing.

"Bye" Anya waved as I fought my way through the crowd that had gathered around the twins, to Rosaline, who looked as if she was about to go all Rapunzel on me with a frying pan. (It's the only muggle movie thingies that I had watched when we were at Canada)

I wonder what does she need?