Chapter 1 : Sisters

So this is on quotev too, https://www.quotev.com/story/15926259/House-of-Black-Black-Sisters/1 - the link. I thouhght of publishing it here too. Also I gratefully mention Midnight Esther Cullen Potter from Quotev who is helping me with the fanfic. 

The floor started to crack under the powerful duel. The two sisters kept going at each other again and again, looking like two dragons. Beside them, Andromeda and Narcissa watched silently, they had done their best to stop the fight but as always it never did stopped.

"Calypso, Bellatrix , stop this nonsense at once!" Mrs. Black came downstairs, her eyes darting from Bellatrix to Calypso with a strange kind of hope.

With a final hex, Calypso backed off along with Bellatrix and looked at their mother with her emerald green eyes, ready for, of course, a ton of shouting. Instead this time, Mrs. Black looked at her oldest and youngest daughters with pride.

Calypso stared at her mother understanding the change in this time she looked into her mother's mind.

I hope this two become valuable to this blood purification that Bellatrix had been saying, soon. although Calypso's views should be fixed.

Disgusted, Calypso came to surface from Mrs. Black's mind and sighed, that thoughts were exactly like her sister's.

A thousands of time she had made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with Dark Lord or blood purity, she wanted to live her life and enjoy it rather than risking her neck for some Lord and some blood purity that that she doesn't even like. But looks like her mother and Bellatrix isn't gong to back down soon.

"I hope that you two would would be useful, soon and-" Before her mother could get another word out out, Calypso's wand blasted angry looking emerald sparks and her hand tightened around her wand more.

Looking at the warning signs, Andromeda grabbed her youngest sister's hand.

"Please excuse us, Mom." Andromeda muttered and dragged her little sister to her room.

***

Calypso sighed and sat on her bed, with Andromeda beside her.

"Calypso, why are you so angry these days?" Andromeda asked patting her sister's hand.

"Bellatrix and Mom... they both are so.." Calypso trailed off, looking at the ebony wooden floor.

"So obsessed?" Andromeda prompted.

Calypso nodded and continued. "And it drives me mad, all they think is Dark Lord, Blood Purity, Dark Lord, Blood Purity, it's crazy."

Andromeda laughed and patted Calypso's hand sympathetically.

" Well, I suppose that half means that you are too much of a legilimens for Bellatrix's and Mom's Occulumency?"

"Yeah and they better learn to make it more strong soon unless they want me to snap at every word they say." Calypso smiled.

"I am glad that I'm not a legilimens" Andromeda laughed again.

"Caly, Are you okay?, Can I come inside?" Then Narcissa's soft voice asked from behind the door.

'Yes" Calypso said and lazily flicked her wand, opening the door. Narcissa slowly peeked inside.

"What are you waiting for, Cissy? for us to to get a prince to escort you?" Calypso asked, smiling.

"Are you okay?" Narcissa asked, ignoring the comment.

"Of course, I am. but I suppose Bellatrix isn't okay?" Calypso asked.

Narcissa laughed. "She is boiling up like a volcano, probably wouldn't come out of her room for the next few hours."

"So what is your Hogwarts shopping plans for this year?" Andromeda asked from Calypso.

Calypso shrugged. "I am going to get two barn owls and-"

Narcissa and Andromeda raised their eyebrows at Calypso.

"Hey, don't look at me like that you both have owls and had so many pets although they did died, I only had a puffskein when I was five, and he is nowhere to be found after Sirius played quidditch with it." Calypso protested. Narcissa and Andromeda laughed.

"Ok, you can continue, Caly."

"And I'll probably need a new broom, my old one is becoming as old as Hogwarts ones that they keep for first years. and new potion supplies and ... a good shopping up in Zonko's when we get to go to Hogsmeade, I got to win that challenge Sirius had forced me into." Calypso smiled.

"I suppose we should put up warning signs in the hallways for sudden attacks." Andromeda laughed. Calypso nodded.

"So what is this challenge between you and Sirius?" Narcissa asked.

"Essentially, Sirius will be aiming for Slytherin Girls' Dormitory , Potions Class and The Courtyard ... and I will be" She trailed off with a grin.

"Yes?" Narcissa smiled.

"Aiming for Magical Creatures Care, Gryffindor Boys' Dormitory and Charms Corridor, whoever cause more mayhem without any outside help, will get a whatever they wish from the other one, I am planning to win it since Sirius as promised me a cuddly black cat, if I won it."

"Sirius is a fine boy, if he wouldn't hang out with Potter, Lupin and Pettigrew." Narcissa said, scrunching her nose up.

"I don't see any wrong with them, they are just a bit rebellious." Calypso sniffed.

"Yeah, tell that Bellatrix and she will take your head off, if you didn't took her out first." Narcissa laughed and got up.

"Speaking of Bellatrix, I better go and check on her again, we have to go to Diagon Alley tomorrow with Aunt Walburga, Sirius and Regulus, you know how Bellatrix when she is in a bad mood in front of Sirius, I don't want another fight right in the middle of the Diagon Alley." Saying that Narcissa left the room.

"I got to finish my essay about Dragons. Professors gave my year a whole lot of homework." Andromeda said.

"You go and finish it, Ammie. I have to do some homework too." Calypso smiled and watched as her other sister leave the room too.

"I wonder what Sirius is planning..." She muttered to herself as she got up from her bed to take out her textbooks, parchments and fwooper feather quill.