Vol 1: SS - Two people with a bad relationship

Vol 1 : SS - Two people with                        a bad relationship

                        a bad relationship

That happened on a certain day. The upcoming lunch break caused Class D to sink into a chaotic state.

What started it was Ike yelling

“I don’t have points~”.

 As a result of having used up the important personal points, everyone was in a shortage of points. Even the anxiety over next day’s breakfast continued.

Of course, if one didn’t want to have an extravagant lifestyle, there were also free meals to choose from.

But there were things in this world that you didn’t want to eat even if they were free.

Especially for those who were used to eating junk food, a healthy meal with potherbs as main dish was insufficient and not delicious enough, and they were very easy to get tired of. 

Hirata, who couldn’t bear to watch this situation anymore, together with the healing female heroine Kushida Kikyo, implemented a certain plan in the classroom in the weekend. 

It was called “bring your bento day”.

 It meant literally those words, everybody had to prepare their own bento. 

I guess the reason was saving food expenses while also being able to interact with the class.

 “Did everybody bring their own bento~?” 

When the lunch break arrived, Kushida tried to confirm that. 

“I brought it! Let’s hurry and eat it together, ~Kushida-chan!!”

The high spirited Ike was bouncing vivaciously.He wasn’t one of those characters who would usually prepare their bento, but he looked like he woke up early and prepared it in order to get closer to Kushida.

 This bring your bento day was not compulsory. After all, they couldn’t make everybody participate in it unwillingly, and there were also students who still held great amounts of points. The participants didn’t make up half of the class.

“So you have also brought your bento.”
 Horikita Suzune, who sat beside me, silently took out a small bento box.

“I didn’t do it because of this farce…
this activity.”

 Because I saw her bringing bento regularly every day, this was like usual for her. 

“Then everybody, let’s go to the courtyard.” 

Hirata and the others took along the participants and left the classroom.

 On the other hand, Horikita didn’t show that she wanted to chase after them, it looked like she wanted to eat the bento inside the classroom.