This can't be entirely blamed on him for hiding. This is the first time he has experienced this kind of thing. Even if he is acting, he should be given some buffering time.

Fu Chen saw Ji Xia lying motionless under the quilt, frowned and lifted the person up to his eyes.

The little white rabbit's pink ears drooped between the thick black hair, the tail of its eyes were red, and its eyelashes were moist, making it look very aggrieved.

Fu Chen's eyes darkened, and his rough fingertips rubbed the end of Ji Xia's delicate eyes: "Why are you crying? Does it hurt?"

"Let me see."

Ji Xia slapped Fu Chen's extended hand away, and his ears instantly Standing up: "What are you doing!"

Fu Chen narrowed his eyes slightly and asked: "You are just a rabbit, what can I do?"

He glanced at Ji Xia: "I won't eat you."

Ji Xia was furious, pointing with her white and tender fingertips Looking at him: "You..."

Fu Chen took advantage of the situation, pulled the person into his arms, picked out a piece of red date cake from the dinner plate next to him, and fed it to the person's mouth: "Open your mouth."

Ji Xia turned around: "I I won’t eat this.”

Fu Chenqian approached with a pair of smiling eyes: “Really?”

He joked: “There are two portions of each cake. Only this red date cake is missing one piece. Could it be that I ate it?”

Ji Xia pushed him angrily: "Go away!"

Fu Chen suddenly softened his voice: "I'll give it to you if you like it, don't run around, okay?"

Ji Xia was reluctant to accept hard advice, and was embarrassed to refuse: "I, it's okay if I don't run away, but you are not allowed to hit me again... hit me there."

Fu Chen's unclear gaze fell on Ji Xia's curled eyelashes. Although he didn't know where this silly rabbit came from, He originally thought that he was the person sent by his second brother to kill him, but now it seems that he is not the person, and he does not seem to remember what happened before.

That's just right. From now on, this will be his Fu Chen's rabbit.

Fu Chen narrowed his eyes: "Okay."

"Stuck!"

Director Zhang laughed: "Very good, once again."

Ji Xia immediately bounced off Fu Chen, wondering if it was with Xie Jinghua at a certain moment The emotions overlapped unexpectedly, and despite appearing in the drama several times, the acting was unexpectedly good.

Fu Chen half-leaned on the back of the bed, his long eyelashes hiding the look in his eyes. He stretched out his hand to pull Ji Xia over, lowered his eyes and wiped away the remaining tears at the end of his eyes: "

You don't have to cry so hard during scenes."

He sighed: " My eyes are red."

A shallow breath fell on his face, and Ji Xia's heartbeat suddenly became chaotic.

The director and staff happened to come around at this time to discuss how to shoot the next scene. Ji Xia pushed him away and stood aside, as if he had tinnitus. There was white noise in his ears. He heard nothing but The sound of heartbeat filling my ears.

He thought his heart disease might have followed him.

Otherwise, why would he jump so fast every once in a while?