Chapter 15: Home

It's almost been 2 weeks since I got home, and not gonna lie, I love it here. Erum is so happy surrounded by her people. It felt great to see things getting settle down for me. I wake up late & I have no work. Ahh the happiness.  Yes that's my version of getting things settled.

Wajdan's fiasco was settled down as well, he was behind the bars as all of his dirty laundry was out in the open. He was into extortion, trafficking and all the women he had sexually harassed came out and gave their statements against him. In short, he was royally screwed, so I need not worry about him for the time being. I am guessing this has something to do with a certain CEO, but I am not getting into that, hum ek dusre se door rahe wohi accha hai.
(It's better if we stay away from each other)

"Maaa" Erum jumped on me making me push those thoughts aside.

"Yes, my babyy." I tickled her, and she let out a little giggle.

"Maa said to get ready, we go."

"Where baba ?"

"Didi, get ready. We are going for dinner." Ayesha barged in my room.

"Okay but where ?"

"Dii, please give me your denim jacket. It looks good on me, anyways." Niha came in as well.

I rolled my eyes at her, and asked her to get it from my wardrobe.

"But where are we going ?" I asked again.

"Girls we are leaving, we won't fit into one car anyway and Wajih's in the service centre. Sabih said he will send a car for you guys." Papa informed.

Sabih uncle ? When did they get in touch ???

"When did this happen ?" I voiced out my surprise.

"We have no time for that. Erum will you come with us bacchay ?" Papa asked her.

"Yes, with Waj mamu. Ma please change dress." She said turning towards me.

I quickly changed her into a baby pink frock, and brushed her hairs and tied them into a pony and added a clip.

"Wow. Princess." I kissed her cheeks, and she gave one of her sloppy ones back.

"Is my bubba ready ?" Waj came in, seeing her all dressed up he carried her, and went without sparing a glance our way.

"Be quick." He shouted behind him though.

"Today's going to be so amazing." Ayesha said while lining her eyes with kohl.

"I know right. I am so excited. Where are we going by the way ?" Niha asked.

I did not bother to grace her with an answer.

"Subhan bhai's place. Idiot."

"Ohhhhh. Kabhi na hone wale jiju ? Now I am more excited." She squealed.

I guess that's the title he earned.

What am I going to do with these people ?

"I am done." I gave myself a last look and was satisfied. I sat on the bed waiting for them to be over when the doorbell rang. Must be the driver.

"Niha, get the door." I ordered. She gave me a nasty look but obliged nonetheless. I gave a glance around my room and it was nothing but a glorious mess. I hate it.

"You will be cleaning this when we get back." I glared at my sister.

"When did they get in touch by the way ?" I asked her.

"Ma had taken auntys number when she met Sara at the airport." She said.

Yep, make sense.

She went back to fixing her hair, I let her be and walked out.