Chapter 5: FunCity

I took her to FunCity and sat in the dashing car with her. I saw people giving me looks but eh. It was really fun, and my daughters little giggles made it even more memorable.

Next I took her to the jumping thing and let her in, she played with other kids and I clicked pictures and videos of her and sent in our cousins group. She was done 15 minutes later.

"Tired Ma, let's eat. Play later." She said tiredly.

"As my princess wants." I carried her in my arms and went to the foodcourt.

"Kya khana hai ?" I asked her.

"Frenchies." She said, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

I went to Popeyes, and got her french fries and a sandwich for myself. We took a seat and were waiting for our food.

I clicked few more pictures of Erum and me, and sent in the group.

Ehana- She is looking so pretty. Allahumma Barik. 🤍
Ayesha- God, I miss her like crazy. 😩
Wajih- My princesss. 🫶🏼
Sidra- The cutest mom daughter duo. 😭
Faris- Guys, let's go Noida next week ?
Ayesha- omg, yes. Let's go.
Wajih- Who all coming ?
Saad- Me.
Shayan- Me too.
Afifa- Me three.
Niha- Me zero, exams. Let's go 2 weeks later please 🥲
Wajih- So, Niha is out.

And that started war texts, so it was that decided they'll be here next week. These were my cousins from mom and dad side both. My mom and dad were cousins, so it was natural we all were close. Just then, our order came.

"Your uncles and aunts are coming next week." I said Erum, who was busy eating her fries.

"Yaay, Waj mamu bring chocolates." She was excited because she knew, there will be a lot of spoiling.

"Faris uncle coming ?" She asked again, she loved Faris. He had always made sure she doesn't feel that she does not have a father figure. He always calls and talks to her, asking her if she needs anything. Ehana was really blessed with Faris as her husband. May Allah always keep them happy.

"Yes, In Sha Allah. Ehana masi is also coming." I said taking a bite of my pasta.

"Ma, if Faris uncle is coming, Ehu masi will also come na." She said as if it was very dumb of me to point that out. And it actually was dumb of me by the way.

"Ok meri maa." I said pinching her cheeks.

"Okay, let's go. I am full." She took the last sip of her drink and got up.

"Let me finish mine. Two minutes and then we'll go." I started eating hurriedly.

After I finished mine, we went to the washroom. While I was fixing my hijab, ai didn't realise that Erum had ran out.

Once i realised, I rushed out and couldn't see her anywhere. I started panicking and started looking for her everywhere. Tears started flowing.

"Did you see a two year old girl, she was wearing a baby blue frock ?" I asked a lady passing by. She shook her head and went away. How could I be so careless ? Ya Allah please keep her safe. She is everything that I have. I made an intention to pray 2 rakah nafil for her safety.

I asked people passing by about her but nobody saw her.

I went to the help desk and asked them to make an announcement and waited for 5 minutes but no luck. Maybe she came back to the washroom finding me. So, I gave the helpdesk lady my number and went to the washroom. And there she was, holding somebody's hand.