~ (11) "𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝕾𝖔 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌.."

Start from the beginning

As you tried to run through all of your conflicting thoughts, you automatically leaned against the door for support before making your way over to the comfort of your bed. Placing your phone on the charger, you settled at the edge of the mattress, pondering deeply about these unfamiliar emotions stirring within you.

Questions raced through your mind - why were you feeling this way? You just barley met Swiss not to long ago..? Was it possible that you were already developing feelings for him? The memory of him being close to you, gently cuddling you as you woke up, played on a loop in your mind without respite.

It was a conundrum, a puzzle of emotions intertwining and causing a whirlwind of confusion within you that seemed to have no clear resolution in sight.

As you sighed and settled back onto your bed, your gaze drifted upwards to the ceiling, your mind filled with a jumble of emotions swirling within you. After a few moments of contemplation, you finally sat up and changed your attire, slipping on your shoes in preparation for your impending departure. Making a conscious decision, you opted to leave your phone connected to the charger, knowing you could retrieve it later at your convenience.

With cautious steps, you cautiously peeked through your partially open door, anxious to avoid any unexpected encounters with Swiss that might result in awkwardness between you both. A quick survey of the hallway revealed that Swiss was nowhere to be seen, most likely holed up in his room. With a sense of relief, you hastened down the corridor, the hushed murmur of your surroundings guiding you towards the main room within the ministry building.

Upon your arrival, your eyes fell upon Sodo, seated by the window with his guitar in hand, strumming gently. Despite never having engaged in conversation with him before, you saw this moment as a prime opportunity to potentially foster a connection and initiate a friendship with him.

As you ventured towards Sodo and attempted to initiate a conversation, you warmly greeted the ghoul with a simple "Hey." Pausing momentarily, Sodo shifted his gaze from his guitar to meet your eye. "Oh, hey there. We haven't really had a chance to chat yet, huh?" he remarked, arching an eyebrow while a faint smirk danced across his face.

Expressing your desire to establish a friendship and get to know each other better, you offered a tentative smile. "I was thinking, maybe we could start talking and maybe be friends. You know, getting to know each other maybe. " you suggested.

Pondering your proposal thoughtfully, Sodo responded, "It's always refreshing to engage in conversations with new people these days, so sure" He reciprocated your smile, clutching his guitar in a casual yet welcoming manner.

After engaging in a lengthy and jovial conversation, during which the two of you acquaint yourselves, your attention is abruptly drawn to the entrance of Swiss into the central area. You find yourself fixated on him, to the extent that he eventually catches your gaze.

In a moment of potential acknowledgment, he appears poised to lift his hand in a wave directed at you, but your demeanor shifts uncomfortably as you divert your focus back to Sodo, persisting in the ongoing exchange of words with him. This subtle act of turning away from Swiss creates a brief yet noticeable hesitation in the atmosphere, revealing a hint of internal conflict within you.

The decision to prioritize your current conversation over acknowledging Swiss, though seemingly spontaneous, hints at a deeper internal struggle or conflicting emotions that may be at play in this unexpected encounter. The brief impression of Swiss lingering in your peripheral vision leaves a subtle tension hanging in the air, evoking a sense of unresolved curiosity or missed opportunity in the aftermath of your seemingly nonchalant response.

As you and Sodo delved into your shared love for music, it became evident that this shared passion was a major bonding factor for both of you. Exploring different music genres, you confessed, "I have a whole variety in music, but metal and rock hold a special place in my heart." Sodo's face lit up as he nodded in agreement, adding, "I love Rock and metal too, especially when I'm strumming a few chords on my guitar."