~ (11) "𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝕾𝖔 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌.."

Before long, the first light of dawn filtered through the room's window, casting a warm glow that gently nudged you awake. As you gradually surfaced from sleep, a subtle sense of unease lingered in the air.

Taking a moment to fully absorb your surroundings, you realized you were still within Swiss's room, a place that felt both familiar and foreign at the same time. The sensation of arms encircling your lower stomach and a comforting presence beside you on the bed made you pause, prompting you to turn slightly and confirm that it was Swiss cuddling you from behind.

An unexpected rush of embarrassment washed over you, causing your cheeks to flush bright red as you averted your gaze sheepishly towards the nearby wall, unsure of how to react to the intimate moment.

As the early morning light filtered through the curtains, you found yourself in a state of confusion, thoughts racing through your mind as you tried to piece together the events of the previous night. From what you could recall, it seemed like a simple movie night with swiss at first. Yet, the realization that you were now waking up in a foreign bed, with him sleeping soundly beside you, was disorienting.

His presence so close, his warmth palpable against your back, sent a shiver of mixed emotions down your spine, causing a flurry of butterflies to awaken within your stomach. The scenario was surreal, prompting you to wonder about the nature of your feelings in that precise moment. Uncertainty clouded your mind as you grappled with the questions swirling within, demanding answers you were yet to uncover about yourself.

As you lay there, trying to discreetly shift Swiss's hands and arms from your lower stomach so as not to disturb his slumber, the delicate task proved unsuccessful as he slowly stirred awake with a groan. His realization of how closely he had unknowingly nestled up to you caused a rapid flush of embarrassment to color his face, prompting him to hurriedly retreat from the unintentional intimacy.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I don't know how this happened. I must have huddled up to you in my sleep. Holy shit I'm so sorry." Swiss's voice quivered with a mixture of embarrassment and concern as he attempted to rectify the unforeseen situation, his panicked state making his remorse palpable.

Swiss, with a flurry of apologies, had risen to his feet and positioned himself directly in front of the bed, his cheeks still bearing the telltale flush of embarrassment. In contrast, you moved gradually, lifting yourself to a sitting position on the edge of the bed, deliberately avoiding meeting his gaze, your own countenance now mirroring the same rosy hue as his.

The air in the room seemed to hum with an awkward tension, punctuated only by the soft sounds of your breaths as you both grappled with the aftermath of whatever had transpired moments before. Each passing second felt like an eternity, the space between you both filled with unspoken words and unaddressed emotions.

"I-its.. Uh, fine.. " you replied with embarrassment still avoiding eye contact. Feeling the heat rise in your cheeks, you quickly scrambled to your feet, your movements a touch uncoordinated in your haste as you rushed towards the table that held your phone, neatly perched next to the television in his room.

"I'm gonna, uhm go now.. " Your words tumbled out in a jumble, the nervous energy palpable in your voice, as you made a rapid beeline towards the door, your heart racing with a mix of awkwardness and a desire to escape the situation.

Before Swiss could form a response or reach out to you, you had already vanished from the room, the sound of your hurried footsteps fading away as you retreated to the sanctuary of your own space.

A heavy sigh escaped your lips as you shut the door behind you, the coolness of the handle a stark contrast to the warmth of your skin as you leaned against the barrier, taking a moment to gather your thoughts and steady your racing pulse in the solitude of your room.