"No Oakley I don't think you should be skipping interviews and brand deals for me," Clementine sighed.

"I already gotta clear my schedule to Monday because of your appointment, and those other 2 days are just to hang out with you," Oakley smirked as he came up behind Clementine to wrap his arms around her waist, Clementine chuckled.

"What are you doing," She pulled him off of her and took a step back from him.

"Huh?" He said confused.

"We're not a couple," Clementine clearly says.

"Okay, I know that," He raised an eyebrow.

"It's just what you say and how you touch me, kinda just seems like you think we are," Clementine explained.

"Well we did kiss and you're carrying my baby," Oakley shrugged.

"And!? We aren't a couple we're co-parenting," Clementine

"Do you really just want to co-parent," Oakley walked up to her and Clementine backed away.

"Oakley!" Clementine exclaimed, he came closer up to her and put his hand on the counter trapping her in between him and the counter, Clementine's face turned a light shade of pink her breath hitched.

"Oakley I don't think it's a good time for us to date, maybe in the future but I don't really know you," Clementine explained.

"Well then in the future I would want to try and have a relationship with you, and who knows it might work," Oakley crossed his fingers as he walked away, and Clementine rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes they'll get stuck back there," He smirked.

"You're really annoying you know that," Clementine crossed her arms while slowly following behind him, Oakley's smirk twitched at the thought of Clementine finding him annoying.

"Oh yeah, what else," Oakley turned around stopping at the hallway entrance, Clementine stopped herself from rolling her eyes to avoid a snarky comeback, and they looked at each other for a few more seconds.

"I hate you," Clementine mumbled while walking away.

"I've never been more turned on," Oakley smiled while walking behind her.

"Ew," Clementine made a disgusted face.

"When can I go get a new phone," She asked while getting up onto the stool of the island table.

"We can today before my interview," Oakley says as he walkover standing in front of Clementine the only thing separating them is the island table.

"It's in 2 hours we won't have time," Clementine mumbled resting her hand under her chin as her arm rested on the counter.

"You can come with me," Oakley suggested.

"It's bad enough they know of me now you want to bring me to an interview, no thank you," Clementine sneered.

"You can wait in the van," Oakley shrugged.

"Do I look like a dog," Clementine complained.

"You'll be fine, the van is really spacious it has amazing air conditioning," Oakley assured.

"How about we go after your interview," Clementine suggested.

"I'm going to my mum's after," Oakley unknowingly added.

"You said you didn't have anything planned now you're going to your moms," Clementine raised an eyebrow.

"Do you need to know my business," He remarked.