04

"Meeting"

"Meeting"

"Did you find anything," Clementine asked.

"No," Jordyn signed as she laid back on the sofa.

"I knew this was a waste of time," Clementine rolled her eyes.

"Clem this stuff takes time," Chicago informed.

"We don't have time, this is stupid you're never gonna find him, you might as well give up," Mikey scoffed.

"Oh my God, you know what never mind, this is a waste of time, I have to go to a dinner with my parent's to tell them I'm pregnant with a hookup baby," Clementine complained as she put her stuff into the small white purse and she strapped on her white heels.

"Well don't make it sound like that," Jordyn joked and Clementine gave her a quick death glare before she looked out the balcony window to see her brother's car.

"I gotta go now can you guys lock up when you leave," Clementine asked and they yelled a quick yeah as Clementine walked out the door.

As Clementine walked out of the building she approach Shawn's car and got in while closing the door behind her.

"Hey, you ready to tell Mom and Dad," Shawn smiled and Clementine looked at him with a blank face.

"I can't even drink wine to ease the suffering," Clementine groaned and Shawn let out a chuckle before he started to drive off.

It was about a 30 minute drive and they finally got to the restaurant, they walked into the building and went up the elevator stopping at the 5th floor, they walked out and went up to the girl at the desk she showed them to their table and they sat down talking as they waiting for their parents. Cory and Rosita had finally shown and they sat making small talk. Soon enough they all had gotten their food and ate a little bit before Clementine finally decided to tell them.

"Mom, Dad," Clementine started.

"Um, so I have something to tell you, please don't freak out," Clementine added.

"Whatever you have to tell us I'm sure we won't freak out," Rosita smiled.

"Okay, um, I'm pre-" Clementine looked up to see the one and only person she thought she'd never see again. It was him, Oakley, he was walking by with a couple of other men and they sat at the one table down from theirs.

"Clem," Shawn nudged Clementine as he looked at the way she was frozen.

"Do you know that man," Cory asked as he looked back and Clementine snapped out of her trance.

"Um, I-" Clementine stuttered.

"Clementine, sweetie are you okay," Rosita gave Clementine a concerning look while putting a hand on top of hers.

"Um, fine, Shawn can I talk to you, over there," Clementine whispered.

"Sure?" Shawn gave his sister a weird look as she took his arm and dragged him somewhere else.