11

"Mother Knows Best"

"Mother Knows Best"

"CLEMENTINE ROSABELL RAMIREZ," Rosita yelled as she burst threw the apartment door, waking up Clementine.

"Mom?" Clementine slowly started to wake up from Oakley's body.

"You miss multiple classes! Mija me and your father didn't pay thousands of dollars for you to skip class, and especially on your last year are you slacking off," Rosita yelled as she put her stuff on the counter and turned to the living room to see Clementine laying on the side of a man's body.

"Who is this," Rosita yelled and Clementine shushed her.

"Mom, what are you doing here," Clementine quietly said while getting up from the couch and Oakley squirmed now on his side as he slept.

"Why are you sleeping with some man, and a man like that, what is he a gang leader" Rosita scoffed as she eyed the man covered in tattoos and diamonds.

"Mom please," Clementine rolled her eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me!" Rosita lectured as she looked her daughter up and down.

"Have you gotten fatter," Rosita put a hand on her hip.

"Wow, really Mom," Clementine sighed.

"What is going on," Rosita asked and there was a moment of silence.

"Answer me right now, young lady," Rosita demanded.

"Can we just talk outside," Clementine whispered.

Seconds later before Clementine and Rosita went outside the apartment door, Oakley had woken up and heard the door shut, he looked around the small yet big apartment as he lifted his body up from the couch while putting his feet on the ground and rubbed his face. Oakley then heard whisper yells from outside the door and he walked up to the door putting his ear against it to hear faint voices of Clementine and a voice he didn't know, Oakley listened to the voices he didn't know get louder and quickly opened the door.

"Clementine," Oakley looked at Clementine before he turned to the woman.

"You're the man who knocked up my daughter!" Rosita yelled and she came closer to Oakley and he backed up stumbling back into the apartment.

"Mom!" Clementine argued.

"This is unacceptable, you had your life ahead of you, and now this!" Rosita ranted.

"How long, have you been pregnant," Rosita asked as she turned back to her daughter.

"About a month now," Clementine informed and Rosita let out a loud sigh.

"I was planning on telling you and Dad I just didn't know how," Clementine looked at the ground as she let tears fall from her eyes.

Clementine had a fear of people being disappointed in her, mainly her parent, so Clementine was perfect no matter what, she kept up her looks, and her appearance, and made sure to always be on top, but seeing the disappointment coming from her mother, now that broke her.

"Mom, say something, please," Clementine furrowed her eyebrows.

"Clementine you know I'm very disappointed in you," Rosita sighed and Oakley looked over at Clementine watching a tear drop from her eye, he sighed and rolled his eyes at the scene of her mother.

"But, you're my daughter, and I am so happy for you," Rosita forced a smile.

"Really," Clementine expression brightened.

"Yes," Rosita took her daughter's hands.

"Thank you, Mom," Clementine pulled her mother into a hug and Rosita sighed, feeling the warm embrace.

"Okay, I need to get to work and you need to get to your classes, you're not heavily pregnant yet so I'm not allowing you to miss them," Rosita pulled away from the hug.

"Okay," Clementine softly said, Rosita looked back at Oakley who watched them with an annoyed look.

"I guess I'll be seeing you a lot more. You were with my daughter threw half of this, I hope you'll stay with her threw the rest," Rosita gave Oakley a fake smile.

"Until I die," Oakley said with a blank expression.

"Okay," Rosita mumbled and turned back to Clementine.

"I will be going, go to you're classes," Rosita sternly said.

"Mom, will you tell Dad about this," Clementine questioned.

"No, we'll tell him when you're ready," Rosita lightly shook her head as she grabbed her purse and headed to the door.

"I love you," Clementine smiled.

"I love you too," Rosita smiled back and walked out.

A/N: THIS IS NOTHING! I'm more than disappointed in this chapter. I've become bored with this plot and need a better one. I've been having writer's block for MONTHS now. If I get a better plot I may not be continuing this cause to it's pointless. I'm SO SORRY for the slow updates yall been waiting WEEKS. Also, I was thinking about writing an imagines book to make up for it men that will be in it are Central Cee, DD Osama, and Duke Dennis, I don't know who else I'm putting in there but I'm trying y'all.