09

A/N: running out of gif so here's a pic of bae

"Kisses"

CLEMENTINE and the others in the studio listened to Central Cee rap and Clementine danced in her seat as everyone was drinking and bobbing their heads to the music. Everyone then made plans to go to dinner and after everyone ate a Taxi dropped Clementine and Oakley off at Clementine's apartment. They made their way to the apartment and walked in.

"So how was your day with my friends," Oakley asked as he watched Clementine take off her heels.

"It was fun, but even better when I got to watch you rap, you're actually good," Clementine smiled.

"Shit, it's nothing," Oakley shrugged as he blushed and Clementine laughed while going into her room, Oakley followed her into her bedroom.

"What are you doing," Clementine raised an eyebrow as she was still smiling from the day she had.

"What aren't I staying the night," Oakley said as he took off his shoes and flopped onto the bed.

"Who said that," Clementine narrowed her eyebrows.

"I did," Oakley smiled.

"Uhm, well I need a shower, so, give me a few minutes," Clementine smirked and walked into the bathroom.

"Should I join you," Oakley grinned.

"Excuse me," Clementine shouted from her bathroom as she took off her top and pants, Oakley laughed as he heard her. Clementine sighed as she came to realization that she didn't bring her clothes with her into the bathroom, only in her underwear and bra set she walks out of the bathroom to see Oakley on his phone.

"Wow," Oakley smiled as he saw her stomach.

"What," Clementine turned around with a pair of shorts and a top along with a pair of underwear in her hand.

"Your stomach it-"Oakley got up from the bed and walked up to her to feel her very small but showable baby bump.

"Yeah, it's like it grew overnight," Clementine chuckled lightly.

"Oh God," Oakley looked down at Clementine's stomach as he rubbed it. Oakley looked up at Clementine, taking in her beauty as she smiled.

"This is our baby," Oakley smiled in 'awe'.

"Yeah," Clementine quietly said as she smiled wide at Oakley's reaction.

"H-have you decided on the baby," Clementine asked nervously, Oakley thought about it for a second as his hands were still on her stomach.

"I- I want to be in the baby's life, but um, I head back to   London on the 3rd, and I was wondering if maybe you wanna come with me, live there, meet my mom, I still haven't told her about the baby," Oakley informed.

"I don't- I can't, I can't live in London, my family is here," Clementine shook her head.

"Okay, we can visit them on weekends or something," Oakley suggested.

"We? We're not even together, I can't just leave New York, are you kidding me," Clementine pulled away from Oakley.

"We can't raise a baby in the city," Oakley shook his head lightly.

"I know, but I also can't leave my family, I'm still in college, I have a life here and you expect me to throw it away by moving to London," Clementine felt her chest getting heavy.

"Well what do you want to do," Oakley asked while looking down at her.

"I don't know, I not even ready for the baby," Clementine leaned against her dresser and let out a strong sigh as things roamed threw her head, Oakley could tell she was stressed and he put both hands on her waist pulling him towards her.