07

"Bitchy"

"Bitchy"

"Okay, we're here," Clementine and Oakley walking around campus, and as soon as they slowly started heading towards the building a few students outside were looking at her and the 5'10 man next to her, Clementine being 5'0. Clementine stopped in front of the door and turned to Oakley.

"Pull your hood down," Clementine pulled down his hood.

"Why, I can't see anything," Oakley complained.

"You can't be recognized, if anyone comes up to us walk away," Clementine demanded.

"Now you're just gatekeeping," Oakley laughed and Clementine sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not gatekeeping your not even my type," Clementine flicked the top of his hat.

"Yet! We fucked and look at us now," Oakley whispered.

"This is not the time for jokes, I'm serious," Clementine scolded. You kind of could tell Clementine was getting used to Oakley, she was yelling at him like one of her friends or siblings in this case let's stick with friends.

"Okay, I won't show myself around whoever you're trying to hide me from," Oakley sighed.

"I'm trying to hide you from the whole school," Clementine informed.

"Do you have a boyfriend," Oakley asked.

"No," Clementine answered.

"Then why are you trying to hide me from the whole school," Oakley looked down at her and there was a sexual tension filling the air.

"Hide your face," Clementine simply demanded as she reached up and pulled his hood and custom hat down.

Clementine grabbed his hand pulling him up a few steps as they entered the building she was making her way to her first class, few people were in the hallway and Chicago was running up to her from across the hall.

"Hide!" Clementine whisper yelled to Oakley and he quickly let go of her hand and walked away from her.

"Hey, babe! Where have you been," Chicago smiled as she put an arm around Clementine's neck.

"Um around, I've been a little busy, so," Clementine smiled.

"Well me, Mikey, and Jordyn decided we would over for a little game night," Chicago smirked.

"I don't know Chi, I have to make an appointment and I have a really busy schedule right now, maybe another day," Clementine remarked.

"Clem, your 3 weeks pregnant, you can't be doing all of this," Chicago lectured.

"Well luckily it's my last year so I don't have to worry about this," Clementine stopped in front of the door of her class as she was now running we few seconds late.