16

"Appointments"

"Appointments"

Clementine woke up in Oakley's guest bedroom to the smell of bacon, she got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom following the smell of bacon, entering the kitchen she saw Oakley making bacon and eggs along with some French toast.

"Good morning," Clementine sat on the stool under the island table.

"Good morning," Oakley smiled at her as she walked in and sat in front of him.

"I wouldn't make you out to be the cooking kind of guy," Clementine smiled at him.

"Well now you know," Oakley gave her a piece of bacon.

"You call your mom?" Clementine asked.

"Yes this morning," Oakley sighed.

"Good," Clementine ate the rest of her bacon, as she did she felt the need to throw up, quickly hurrying to the trash can vomit rose from her throat, Oakley grabbed her hair as she gagged into the trash can.

"You okay," Oakley spoke concerned.

"Just morning sickness," Clementine leans back on the counter and sighs.

"How about you stay in bed all day, just have a relaxing day you wouldn't have to worry about college or your parents," Oakley suggested.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't do anything," Clementine chuckled.

"I don't care, I want you to be as relaxed as possible during your pregnancy," Oakley stated.

"But after it is where the real chaos happens," Clementine warned.

"Well I'll be there with you through it," Oakley smiled, Clementine rolled her eyes while trying to get up off the floor, Oakley took her hand and pulled her up off the floor, as Clementine went back to her stool they smelt something burning Oakley hurried back to the French toast flipping them over to see it slightly burned and Clementine giggled.

"Not a very good cook huh," She smiled.

"Ha-ha," Oakley rolled his eyes.

Minutes later their breakfast was done and they went to the living room to find a show to watch, Clementine quickly put on Shameless Season 5, and Oakley scrunched up his nose.

"What's this," He made a stank look at the TV.

"You never watched shameless," Clementine questioned as the TV viewed Sheila and Frank, Oakley shook his head.

"Well you're going to watch it now," Clementine smiled.

Clementine and Oakley watched TV as they finished their food. After they finished they stayed on the couch watching another episode of Shameless. After an hour Clementine spoke.

"Do you have anything to do today," Clementine asked as she got up from the couch and took their plates to the kitchen.

"Uh I do got this interview and a few things I gotta do in 2 hours but after today I'm gonna try to clear my schedule until Tuesday so we can hang," Oakley says.