06

"Life"

"Life"

CLEMENTINE was walking the streets of New York as she was trying to get to the cafe Shawn told her to meet him at. Clementine walked in and approached the table in front of the window, Shawn stood up and hugged his sister.

"Did your stomach grow," Shawn asked as he pulled apart from her.

"Um probably I don't know," Clementine shrugged.

"You schedule an appointment for the baby," Shawn asked while they sat down.

"An appointment?" Clementine gave him a questioning look.

"Yeah? Clem you need to make sure the baby is okay," Shawn informed and Clementine groaned.

"Sorry my head has just been all over the place," Clementine sighed.

"It's fine, but, make sure to schedule that appointment," Shawn looked into Clementine's eyes seeing how stressed she was.

"Anything new," Shawn asked.

"I found the baby daddy and told him but, there's a few problems," Clementine informed.

"The father is a famous UK rapper," Clementine blurted out and Shawn's expression turns into shock.

"Oh," Shawn repeatedly continued slowly nodding his head in shock.

"I know," Clementine sighed.

"And what now," Shawn asked.

"He's thinking about it and he'll text me what he thinks, I don't know," Clementine frowned.

"What about you, how do you think about this," Shawn asked.

"I don't know, it's still a shock to me, and everyone seems to think that it's pretty normal to get knocked up by a famous UK rapper," Clementine groaned.

"On the bright side, maybe he'll spoil you like one of his rich baby mamas," Shawn chuckled.

"This isn't funny," Clementine rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, Clem," Shawn rolled his eyes.

"You're always so serious, lighten up," Shawn chuckled.

"Lighten up! Did you forget the part where this is insane?! Shawn, I'm pregnant with a famous person's baby," Clementine quietly yelled.

"Okay, sorry," Shawn crossed his arms.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm just-" Clementine sighed.

"I'm overwhelmed," Clementine groaned.

"Okay uh, do you need anything from me," Shawn asked.

"Not right now, but soon maybe," Clementine smiled.

"Well I'll wait, whatever you need sis I got you," Shawn smiled as he sat up and grabbed Clementine's hand.

"Thanks, I don't know what I would do without you," Clementine smiled.