03

"Football"

"Football"

CLEMENTINE laid in bed looking at the ceiling, her whole world was spinning out of control and she didn't know what to do. As Clementine laid there, there was a knock heard at her apartment door, Clementine sighed and got up from her bed, and exited her room as she approach the door, she opened it to her brother.

"Hey," Clementine mumbled.

"Hey," Shawn slightly smiled and brought his sister into a hug.

Shawn Ramirez was a loving brother, he did pick on his sister sometimes but that's just what siblings do.

"Jordyn told me," Shawn mumbled as he placed his chin on top of Clementine's head.

"I don't know what to do," Clementine cried into her brother's chest.

"Who's the father," Shawn asked as he pulled away and saw the expression on Clementine's face.

"I know it's not a great question to ask when your going threw this right now but, do you know who," Shawn asked.

"I think so," Clementine wiped her cheek.

"Who's is it," Shawn asked.

"It's probably the guy from the club I went to with Jordyn, Chi, and Mikey," Clementine informed, as she walked over to her couch and sat down.

"Is that the only guy you've been with this month," Shawn asked as he closed the door and walked back over to his sister, taking a seat beside her.

"I'm not a whore, Shawn," Clementine rolled her eyes.

"I know I'm just making sure," Shawn defended and there was a moment of silence.

"What are you going to do about the baby," Shawn asked.

"Can we not call it a baby, let's call it a football or something," Clementine scoffed.

"Okay what are gonna do about the football," Shawn asked.

"I don't know," Clementine looked down at her hands.

"Clem, all I say is don't get an abortion, you'll regret it," Shawn advised.

"I know," Clementine sighed.

"Can't I give it away," Clementine whined.

"Well I guess, but don't you want to tell the father he has a kid out there," Shawn raised an eyebrow.

"He doesn't HAVE to know," Clementine mumbled.

"Clem," Shawn gave her a stern look.

"If I found out I had another child don't you think I would wanna know," Shawn scoffed.

Another fact about Shawn, he was 18 when he had his first kid and now he's going into 26, he didn't want to have a kid at 18 he didn't even know he had a kid until 3 months into his baby mama's pregnancy. Then he broke up with his baby mama when their son was only 3 years old because the baby mama was starting to get toxic towards him, so now he was dating Jordyn his sister's best friend and now living a happy life with not as much toxicity in it and when he goes to pick up his son or stop by his baby mama's house.