019

CHAPTER NINETEEN—————————{LONDON}FEBRUARY 25, 2024

{LONDON}
FEBRUARY 25, 2024

࿐̗ྉʹ˗྄   **         ₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ʚ♡ɞ

I tapped him on the shoulder in order to get his attention. Everyone on the set but him knew I would be there so they were all watching us excited to see his reaction.

   Walker turned around shock immediately painting his face at seeing me, before dropping the pack of Oreos he had been eating and wrapping his arms around me. His reaction was even better than I'd been expecting.

   "What the hell are you doing here." he said in shock, pulling away from the hug.

   I shrugged pretending like a 42 hour flight from LA to Pittsfield was no big deal. "I got bored."

"How'd you even get in here, it's a closed shooting."

I raised an eyebrow at the question, "Have you met my dad Walker."

He smiled in response to my statement, before hugging me again as if he had to truly make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Why are you acting so dramatic, we saw each other like a few days ago," I said with my head on his shoulder as he was still hugging me.

He pulled away from me shrugging, "I didn't expect to see you for a while" he paused, an excited smile making its way into his face.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to where my dad had been standing near the entrance watching our interaction.

   "Elijah, can I take her to go get ice cream." he started excitedly. "It's right down the street, so we're not going far."

   My dad nodded slowly, eyes flitting to where Walker's hand was still holding onto my wrist "You guys wanna have Tim drive you.

Before I could accept my dad's offer, Walker interrupted me, "No, it's a really short walk."

I looked at him, hoping he was being reasonable about the walking distance because Walker was the type of person to call an hour long walk "short".

My dad looked at me with an eyebrow raised as a way of asking me if I truly wanted to walk. "Walking's fine plus if anything happens I'm using him as a human shield and running away."

My dad smiled at me, "That's my girl." he said bringing his palm out for a high-five.

Walker rolled his eyes as I high-fived him, "Yea it's not like I'm right here." he said sarcastically.