017

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN———————{LONDON}FEBRUARY 23, 2024

{LONDON}
FEBRUARY 23, 2024

࿐̗ྉʹ˗྄   **         ₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ʚ♡ɞ

We blew noisemakers at the phone camera pointed in our direction. We were at James' house who was one of the set directors for Percy Jackson, there to celebrate season 2 announcement.  There was a lovely white frosted home-made cake with dotted blue icing on the top and bottom.

   Walker continuously blew the paper noisemaker towards Leah and I, before turning to do the same to Aryan.

I put my noisemaker down, as Leah blew out the candle on the cake, and Aryan and I clapped as he used mouth to hold on to his noisemaker, and I set mine down. I turned to Leah with a knowing look as Walker went on annoying everyone with his noisemaker, we made eye contact with Aryan across the table who could tell what we were about to do, and set his noisemaker down on the table as well. Leah lodged her fingers in the cake first, with Aryan and I doing the same.

Walker face morphed into one of shock, and he scooted back into the wall, as all our cake filled hands were reaching for his face. I smashed the cake in his face laughing as he was loudly was yelling "Oh my god" repeatedly. After making sure his face was proportionally blue, we all pulled away from his face, with the three of us and the rest of the people in the house laughing really loudly.

Jennifer, a set assistant approached him with a white towel, though she was still laughing as well. James had long stopped the video and was now conversing with Ben, and they were both already making up scenarios that they wanted to see the next season.

   He went to the bathroom to properly wash the cake off his face, then came back to Leah, Aryan, and I playing rock paper scissors on whose face was getting smashed into the cake since everyone who wanted a piece a cake had gotten it. Aryan put up rock, while Leah and I both put up scissors, we groaned and turned to each other hoping the other would lose.

   "Rock, Paper, Scissors shoot," we recited, hitting our fists against our palms. I put up paper, while Leah unfortunately (for her) put up rock. I cheered as Aryan grabbed her elbow to where we were when blowing noisemakers, with me and Walker following behind them. Leah's mom passed her a camp half pod oversized tee to protect her clothes while James pulled out his camera again, and started to record

We all shoved Leah's head into the beautiful cake, with Walker using two hands instead of one like Aryan and I did, and when she brought her face back up I fell back into Aryan practically dying of laughter as he ran out of the camera frame, because he was doing the same. Walker who had a huge smile on his face was trying to suppress his laughter, and extended a cake coated hand out to Leah jokingly telling her to breathe repeatedly.

I pointed at him cake still coating my hands from when I had shoved it in his face, "You used two hands!" I laughed out as he looked up at me.

His smile got wider as he looked at me, "I thought we were all doing that."

"No you didn't, you're actually evil," I said as he now started laughing, and Aryan made his way back into the frame asking Leah to breathe though the smile on his face showed that his concern was heavily mixed in with amusement.

Leah was still holding her caked blue face in her hand as she was laughing. "Can you even see," I laughed out.

She shook her head laughing as she started to scrape pieces of cake from her face. I grabbed her elbow and led her to the bathroom so she could properly wash her face.

When she was done, we were both still dying of laughter at the ridiculous amount of cake that had ended up on her face, and we could still hear the boys outside the door laughing at it to.

We opened the door to the bathroom to find Aryan and Walker standing there, and as soon as Leah laid eyes on Walker she pointed at him immediately jokingly reprimanding him about pushing her head with both hands into the cake. He ran behind me for protection as she chased him around, I was so distracted with their goofiness that I didn't realize that Aryan and Walker's hands were freshly coated with blue cake.

   Walker who had been behind me smashed his hand into my face, before Aryan did the same and they all (including Leah) started laughing. I started scraping cake off my face using the pieces I had salvaged to coat Walker's face with cake since he was closest to me. He tried to dodge my hand holding my wrist in place before it could touch his face, but Leah tickled his sides causing him to buckle over and me to smash my hand in his face.

   Aryan was cackling like a witch as all of this went down, and we all looked at each other realizing that he was the only one that had come out of this unscathed, so Leah and I ran quickly to the cake grabbing pieces and shoving it in his face before he even realized what was going on. 

   Aryan's laugh died down, as he was scraping cake off his face, though there was still a huge smile on his face, and a little blue on his teeth.  We all made our way over to the bathroom and after a little argument on who should wash their face first (it ended up being me). We all made our way back to the spot we had been when Leah got her face shoved into the cake to make one last video, before spending the rest of our time lounging around the house.

a/n: yall the uploads r gonna start slowing down cause it took me like three days to write this and it wasn't even that long fr like i have a TON of ideas and they keep expanding like i might do an oscars chapter but again the updates r gonna start slowing down and at the same time we're getting near the end of act 1 and i'm not writing act 2 till the press tour of season 2 so yea ok bye bye for now 🫶🏾