Cockroach Terminator

Start from the beginning

"Yep, that's bad." Leo stated. 

"Goodbye, harsh winters-" Raph said. 

"Lava surfing rules." Mikey stated. 

"It definitely doesn't, Mikey. We have to stop this!" Donnie stated. 

"To execute the plan, Kraang needs to possess that which is known as the diamond lens to make work the drilling of the laser drill." Kraang stated. 

"What does that mean?" Raph asked. 

"They need a diamond lens to make their laser drill work. now shhh!" Donnie stated. 

"Kraang is already on the way to that which is called the laboratory that is having the lens that is needed by Kraang." Kraang stated. 

"What?" Raph asked. 

"One of them is going to a lab to get it!" Donnie stated. 

"Which lab?" Raph asked. 

"Maybe, if we listen, they'll tell us!" Donnie exclaimed. 

We lose the roach and the camera goes out. 

"Thanks a lot, Raph. We lost the signal!" Donnie exclaimed. 

.

"Uh-Huh. I think I found the diamond lab. Now, it's a bit blurry but maybe we can follow it to the laboratory." Donnie stated. 

"We don't have much time till the Kraang drill fires. Let's go!" Leo stated. 

Leo starts the Shellraiser. Something thumped under the van. 

"Ka-Thump! That's a really bad sound." Donnie said. 

"It sounded more like a 'ba-dump'." Mikey said. 

"I heard a 'fwap'." Raph stated. 

"Fwap?" Mikey and Donnie asked in unison, then Raph slapped them both at once. 

"Fwap." Raph stated. 

They check outside and what they saw was the spy roach now run over and dead. 

"What is that?" Leo and I asked in unison as I plug my nose. 

"Ugh. Smells like a butt sandwich." Mikey stated. 

Raph covers his mouth and gags. Donnie began to analyze the body with his pencil.

"Oh. Oh, dear. Would you look at that? Hideous and beautiful. It's... blech!" Donnie said. 

"So, what is it, Donnie?" I asked. 

"It's my spy roach." Donnie said. 

"Your what? Your WHAT?!" Raph exclaimed. 

"It must have been exposed to some mutagen. You see how the nab helmet merged with his exoskeleton? We have never seen organic and inorganic matter fused in-in-in such an ama--" Donnie said. 

"That's great, Donnie, we can discuss this some more when we're driving away at a thousand miles an hour." Raph said. 

"Come on, you big baby. What are you worried about? We creamed it with our van. It's not like it's going to get up and come after us!" Mikey stated. 

The Spy Roach slowly gets up and grabs Donnie.

"Uh, guys?! WAAAHH!!" Donnie exclaimed as the roach lifted him in the air.

"Or maybe it would." Mikey said. 

Raph screams as the roach tossed Donnie and began to approach. Me, Mikey, Leo and Donnie struggle to fight the bug but it is stronger.