4 | Bound To Him

Abhimanyu Singh Rajput

She ran away.

She ran as far as she could, slicing through the darkness of night, the terror she felt spreading in the air, consuming my veins like a poison. I stood here, watching her with blank eyes, as she escaped from me like I were the very embodiment of the monstrous she feared.

Monster.

The word resonated in the abyss of my mind, and I curled my hand in a fist. With each step she took, I felt the need to shackle her, cage her in my savagery that would compel her to submit in front of me. Dark instincts coil inside me, an animalistic urge to show her the extent of my monstrous nature. In her eyes, I was no less than a monster, a creature devoid of any mercy, a selfish man who was solely driven by his madness and desire.

It's only fair I show her the lengths I could go for her, the destruction I can bring on her, on us. She had dared to reject me, the man accustomed to having his every desire fulfilled. The world bent at my will but she refused me. Her refusal incited a rage within me, hurting my pride. Had it been anyone else, their world would have crumbled beneath my wrath, their existence erased without hesitation. But Siya, she's mine, my little dove and I will choose death than to hurt her.

Indeed I was livid when I got to know about her intention to flee to another country yet I restrained myself from ensnaring her. Despite holding the power to enforce the contract she signed with my company, I refrained. Instead, I granted her freedom, allowing her space and time to heal herself before I turned in her life to stake a claim on what rightfully belonged to me. She believed the distance between us would make me forget about her but my feelings for her are way deeper and twisted that no physical distance would make me forget her. Siya Mehra is etched in my soul, woven into every fibre of my being. She can't escape from me. Even death cannot break the chains that bind her to me. She belongs to me and I won't stop until I claim her as mine, corrupting her soul darkly until my presence is all she remembers. Even after death, she will remain bound to me. She's mine, bound to me by a force stronger than life itself.

"Our company has successfully secured the contract for the construction of Rajput Hotels in Dubai," The executive announced. In the board meeting, multiple heads nodded in approval, acknowledging the significance of the achievement. "The construction comes with a cost of $24.73 billion and the project forecasts a remarkable return of 25-30% annually, with exponential growth potential in the years to come. The potential returns far outweigh the initial investment and it will emerge as a significant milestone for our company. The construction will span nearly a decade, with each phase carefully planned and executed to ensure the highest standards of quality and luxury." He elaborated. 

Harshal, another senior executive, stepped forward to provide further insights into the project. "The Rajput Hotels in Dubai will redefine the definition of luxury on a grand scale. Picture lavish suites with stunning views of the city and the sea, where every detail exudes luxury and richness. Our guests will enjoy top-notch amenities. With hundreds of world-class restaurants, malls, game zones, and serene swimming pools, private gyms equipped with highly technical equipment and innovation, every desire will be met with luxury. Whether it's a private chopper tour of the city or a sunset yacht cruise, our guests will experience Dubai in all its splendour. Rajput hotels will be the embodiment of power, prestige and luxury."