Prologue

"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫."

Abhimanyu Singh Rajput was shackled in the memories of past, a honey-brown eyed beauty bringing him to a point of oblivion. 

She became his need, a drug that filled through his senses and left him craving for more but she was gone, leaving him  alone in the darkness of night. Without her, his life became an abyss, dark and empty, sucking his sanity and ruining him. 

His love for her was pushing him into depth of destruction and he won't stop until he has her by his side, even if it means going unhealthy lengths to have her.

Sinister plans were made, blood was spilled, hearts got tainted, obsession reached it's peak and a lethal tragedy was created.

Ruinous Devotion it is!

I am so excited for this story that I can't tell in words. Are you all excited too?!

Why do you think the title is Ruinous Devotion?

The more we will proceed with the story, the more perfect answer you will get for my question.

Although I have already gave a warning in the disclaimer, I would still like to repeat it. 

My Cheating Husband was a light book but Ruinous Devotion will be a dark version. The male lead will be extremely obsessive and will even commit things which are are morally and ethnically questionable. His actions can't be justified and his character will remain same throughout the book.

If such themes makes you uncomfortable, then kindly do not proceed with the book.

Till then