2 | Rein Of Power

Power dominates everything, weaves its tendrils through every sin and crime, and hides the blood that taints your hands and the darkness that your soul carries

Power dominates everything, weaves its tendrils through every sin and crime, and hides the blood that taints your hands and the darkness that your soul carries. It wears the mask of grey, shadowing the malevolence lurking within the depths of one's eyes and the unquenchable thirst that gnaws at the core.

And the rein of power lies in the hand of Abhimanyu Singh Rajput.

He doesn't control power, he owns it. A force that permeates, consumes and leaves an indelible mark on the consciousness of those who dare to stand in its shadow. And god forbid if you dare to mess with him, be the one to withstand his wrath because the intensity of his terror will grip your veins, numb them to the core, and each breath will become a struggle, leaving you gasping for air but the terror will consume every ounce of your soul. In the end, you will find solace in death, a painful end where life becomes a torturous agony and death becomes the only escape. And the monster in him will watch you with a sick glint, the dark, mismatched eyes watching the very end of your existence with sadistic satisfaction.

The air was thick with tension as a commanding aura emanated from Abhimanyu. His dark eyes scrutinized Sameer Kapoor, who appeared visibly intimidated in his presence. "So, Mr. Kapoor, you've come seeking my support to enter into the treacherous field of weapons." Abhimanyu's voice, low and calculated, cut through the silence.

A pulsating vein on Sameer's forehead betrayed him, showing the fear that he felt yet with a confident tone, he responded. "Indeed, Mr. Rajput. I firmly believe that with your support, my venture has the potential to soar to remarkable heights."

Abhimanyu leaned back, a faint smirk playing on his lips. "Tell me, what makes you think you're worthy of my support?"

Sameer leaned forward, a spark of greed in his eyes. "Dealing in the arms trade is not just a move, it's a strategic power play. With wars happening in every corner of the world, there is a huge demand for quality weapons. We can use this opportunity and supply our own arms. It's a high-reward business and together, we can influence our dominance in it." As he spoke, Abhimanyu's gaze remained fixed on him, the intensity in his eyes unyielding.

"Your ambitions are grand, Mr. Kapoor, but entering this field requires more than just plans. It demands alliances. Power." Abhimanyu stated with a measured intensity.

Sameer smiled, knowing very well where the conversation was leading to. "I know, Mr Rajput and that's why I am seeking an alliance with you. With a powerful and influential personality like you supporting me, I can easily enter into the business of arms and create my mark in it."

"And what makes you think I will agree to this alliance? What can you offer that aligns with my interests?" Abhimanyu asked, his gaze piercing through him.

Sameer leaned in, a shrewd glint in his eyes. "Mr Rajput, I propose a 20% share of the profits from our arms trade venture. Apart from business, our families have shared a history of trust and friendship. This alliance will not only secure our success but will also strengthen the bond between Kapoors and Rajputs."