36

The next morning, she had breakfast for shame. She picked up her cup of coffee from the countertop Maksim ate her out on, and then sat on the couch.

Maksim left to work early in the morning. Since he slipped out so early, she got no chance to demand that he got checked out by a doctor.

He texted her a few times, and she dreaded to open every single one.

Are you sore? –7:08AM

Do you need some vaginal cream? –8:02AM

Raelynn. Answer me, or I'll go home, spread your thighs open, and dive in to check for myself. –8:05AM

She was quick to reply, I'm fine!

He left her alone until lunchtime, in which he sent a prompt, you could soak in a warm bath to relax your muscles. Can you walk okay?

Raelynn replied, of course I can't.

Before she got to add, I'm waddling, Maksim called her.

She groaned as she stared at the accept and deny buttons. She put the phone on speaker and laid on the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. I had sex, not open heart surgery. I'll be fine."

"Then why would you text me something so worrisome? If you want me to come home, just say so."

She scoffed. "Don't play yourself, Maksim. Go back to work and stop worrying about my vagina."

"Wait. I'm coming home late tonight."

"Why?"

"I have some business at a casino that I need to tend to."

Mafia business, she figured.

"Okay."

"I would have taken you as my plus one, but I want you home, where you're safe."

"Plus one? If you're not taking me, then who are you taking?"

"My secretary."

"Your what?"

Irrational jealousy made her stand and begin pacing around the living room.

"Are you talking about that chick that was sucking your dick while I was there, watching? Oh, don't think I forgot about that one."

"It's only business."

"Was it only business when she had your dick down her throat?"

"You sound so jealous that I don't think you can blame this on the hormones," he chuckled.

The deep rumble made her plot his death in about ten different ways.

"You know what's not about to happen?"

"What is that, Rae?"

"I'm not going to be carrying your babies, getting fucked by you, and laughed at by your sidepiece. I don't know what the hell our relationship is, but until we figure that out, you're not going to be hopping from pussy to pussy."

"I'm not fucking her. She'll only be beside me at the casino for appearances."

She found great satisfaction in hanging up on him. Maksim called back immediately and resorted to texting her when she didn't pick up.

I won't take her, alright? –Maksim

And what do you mean, you don't know what our relationship is? It was set set the second I found out you're having my children.