"My fiance cheated on me with my friend Mingyu and I am sulking on my bed!? Why the hell am I so pathetic!" He scoffed and sat up straight dialing a number on his phone.

"Han? You said to move on right, I am ready to go for a party."

°∆°

Night Owl Bar, it was one of the most popular bars in Sydney and one of the go to places for Chan and his friends.

"Smilee Chan!" Han nudged his sulky friend who was pouting as sipped his whisky.

"The excitement with which he called, I thought he's gonna be one of the dancers but I guess not." Changbin, another manager of Chan's catering services scoffed chucking down his drink.

Chan sighed as requested for another drink.

"It's that... I feel like an idiot. Hayun freaking cheated on me with my friend and is pregnant!? Like what the fuck!" Chan scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"What a bitch."

Chan's eyes widened as he heard the girl next to her cursing in korean.

"Excuse me?" Chan cleared his throat, tapping the girl's shoulder to get her attention.

Han and Changbin exchanged nervous glances.

Turning around unfazed, the girl, in her early twenties and also Korean, met Chan's gaze with a smile. "Yes?"

"Did you just call my ex-fiancé a bitch?" Chan's disbelief was evident in his squinted eyes.

The girl's grin widened slightly. "Well, I couldn't hold myself back." she admitted before turning away.

Chan let out a scoff of, shooting a 'can you believe her' glance at Changbin.

And thus once tapped the girl's shoulder once more.

"You don't know her, you have no right to call someone bitch! It's rude!" Chan spits in irritation.

The girl sighed and turned around to face Chan again.

"Look, I can do whatever I want. I can judge whoever I want, I can call bitch to anyone I want--" Chan stood up from his seat and walked closer to the girl who kept on blabbering stopping her in the midst.

"You surely can do whatever you want but judging someone without knowing them is just purely wrong." Chan defended, his gaze hardening as met the girls sharp one.

"Your fiance ohh, I am sorry ex fiance cheated on you with your friend. You really think I would sit and wonder about the pain and suffering she must have went through to do that." She spat as crossed her arms,
"Cheating is something that deserves no explanation."

She stood up from her seat as walked closer to Chan, stumbling him backwards.

"I am not going to apologise for calling her a bitch. But I am sorry for how pathetic you are." She whispered to him before walking out of there.

"What the hell was wrong with her? Passing judgements like herself is a queen." Chan scoffed in irritation as glared at her leaving.

"Damn it's a rough time." Han sighed while drinking.

"Did I say something wrong? She has no say in my matter." Chan said looking at Changbin and Han who nodded agreeing.