Can't Help Biology

Summary:

Sluts are a different mutation of humans. They are biologically needed for orgasms and everything sex-related; they have no limits and will do and love everything. It's how their brains are wired, and they need it to survive.

🧬🧬🧬

Sally Sullivan is a slut and always hated her biology. She hated that her body carved orgasms and pleasuring of other people. She was alone; it was just her and her mother, and she was picky about whom she would pleasure. Her mother would try to get her to have sex, but she would refuse.

That was until she met Derek Bell. He had been her crush since freshman year of high school, and she found herself slicking whenever she was around him.

She thought he hadn't noticed for two years, but she was wrong. He wanted to wait until she had developed more before owning her.

His family was falling apart, and there was always so much tension in the house, tension that Sally could help alleviate.

That's how Sally found herself two weeks after she agreed to be the Bell family slut. Her ownership documents were completed and processed, her mother was rewarded handsomely for selling Sally, and she was officially moved into the Bells household.

She went to a facility where they installed birth control in her arm and in her pussy so she could become a cum dump without fear of getting pregnant. She was then rid of all her body hair, and she never had to worry about grooming again, for which she is thankful.

Although she is the family slut, the owner of her documents is Derek Bell, so he is her true master, and she has to listen to him.

~~~

Her days are simple. She is to be completely naked at all times when inside the house. She follows orders and is rewarded by her master's orgasms.

Sally blinks awake, wrapped up in Derek's arms, and smiles. She loves waking up in Derek's arms but loves the next part of her morning routine. She lightly rolls them over and then straddles Derek's hips and guides his soft cock into her cunt. She sits on his cock and smiles to herself as she feels it start to grow in her hole.

When Derek is at full hardness, Sally rises on her knees until it's just the tip in her, and then she slams back down and moans loudly. She continues to ride Derek until he starts to wake, and then his hands are gripped tightly on her hips as he bucks up and meets her thrust.

"Morning, Sir," she moans out as she continues to ride him and cries out when their movements become more frantic, and he slams up into her.

"Morning slut," he grunts out and flips them over and chases his orgasm. He is snapping his hips with a force that is causing her to shift up the bed, and she has to throw her hands up to grip the headboard so as not to hit her head. Derek leans down and takes one of her breasts into his mouth and bites down on the nub before releasing it and doing the same to the other nipple. He slams home one more time before stilling and spilling his load deep in Sally's cunt.

Once he empties himself into her, he pulls out and rolls over to get off the bed. Sally goes with her morning routine and reaches a hand down in between her legs and pushes two fingers into her cunt to scoop the come out and push into her ass to lube herself up for the next fucking she knows she is going to get.

"Good, you remember," a voice said, causing Sally to look up and see Derek's older brother, Dean, standing in the doorway. She immediately returns to work as Dean unzips his jeans and proceeds to pull himself out. "Der, ever think about turning her clit into a dick?"