Please, I'll Be Good (Part 1)

Summary:

Adam, a horny teenager, wanted to use the family computer to watch porn, but he needed permission from his mom or step-father first.

Warning: SMUT

Read tags in the story before hand.

💻💻💻

Adam was lying in bed with morning wood. He reached under the cover and wrapped a hand around his aching cock. He sighed in relief, but he wanted more. He thought back to what he watched when he was able to sneak a peek into porn.

He desperately wanted to be used. He wanted nothing more than to be manhandled and fucked without care. He didn't want soft and caring. He wanted to be used as a toy.

He wanted to feel a big fat cock drive into his hole without prep. He wanted to be split open and pounded without having time to prep. He wanted to be tied down and feel degraded.

His thoughts drifted to his step-father, Michael. All that muscle and tanned skin.

He thought that he could storm into his room right now, catch him stroking himself and flip him on his stomach to use as pleased. Maybe he won't stop until Adam is begging that it hurt too much, and then he would fuck him until he passes out.

He heard his mother's moans when they thought they were being quiet and wondered how good Mike was in bed. He knew he was big.

Accidentally, when he skipped school without his parent's knowledge, he caught his mother and Mike in the act. They were doing it in the kitchen, and Adam had quietly come in through the window not to be caught. He was on his way to his room when he caught sight of a large uncut dick. He had inched forward to the wall and saw Mike, fully dressed, guide his naked mother onto her knees by her hair.

Mike had shoved his dick down her throat without remorse, and his mother choked on his cock.

Adam now imagines himself being in the place of his mother. How he would be fully naked while Mike was in his suit, ready for work. Maybe he would have a cock cage to keep himself locked up, and he would eagerly let Mike defile his throat. He would let him use his mouth as he pleased and then cum all over his face and not let him clean up.

Adam thought that if his mother were on a business trip, Mike would order him to stay kneeling on the floor with a cum covered face, fully naked, cock still locked up and wait for Mike. Then when Mike would return home, he would bend him over the kitchen counter and fuck into his tight, unprepared hole until he cum deep inside of Adam. Then he would pull out and go about dinner while Adam still had cum on his face and now leaking out of his hole.

Maybe Mike would have Adam keep his cock warm while he ate. Perhaps he would invite friends over for a game, and Adam would be passed around to please the men. Maybe he would tie him down to a window that faces their neighbour, and Adam would be naked and on display and may be positioned over a fucking machine. Or maybe Mike would bring him to a sex club, strip him of his clothes and push him on the dance to be groped and used by strangers.

Adam was so lost in his pleasure that he didn't hear his door open, and Mike walked in. He didn't even realize that Mike was staring at him and rooming over his naked body as Adam moaned and bucked up in his fist. Mike watched as Adam came with a cry of Mike's name, and Mike raised an eyebrow but quickly got out of the room without being noticed. He smirked and thought about his next moves.

~~~

Later that day, when his mother had left for her business trip, Adam saw a chance to get the computer from his step-father. He knew Mike was more lenient with the technology rule and had a better chance of getting it from him than his mother.