Mixing Pain & Pleasure - Sparia

Summary:

Aria and Spencer are in a relationship when Spencer realizes how much her girlfriend gets off on pain.

🅰🅰🅰

Aria and Spencer have been friends for ages, and they recently got together and started something romantic. Their sex life had been more on the vanilla side, and Spencer thought they were okay with it. That had been proven wrong while during sex, she accidentally called Aria a slut and spanked her. The reaction was not what she was expecting. Aria had moaned the loudest she had ever heard and cum right then and there. After that, Aria had confessed how much she likes it when it's rough and how she likes to be treated like a slut. She also admitted how much she likes it when her body is pushed so close to the edge in pain.

Spencer had stared at her as she had grown a second head, and it took her two weeks to wrap her head around it fully. When she did, they talked more about it, and Aria had talked about scenes, and they did research together, and Spencer can't lie. She doesn't get off on dominating Aria. She is still new; both are new to this, so tonight is their first time doing an actual scene together.

They planned it out together. They both know how the night will go, and although that isn't usually how it goes, it was reassuring to Spencer that Aria knew what was going on until she could find her footing. Spencer had pushed the night back as much as possible, not wanting to hurt Aria, but she couldn't hold back anymore. She needed this as much as Aria did, so she took advantage of her parents being away and her sister off somewhere she didn't know.

"Are you sure?" Spencer asked Aria as she was holding two pairs of handcuffs and two ropes while Aria was completely naked on the bedspread open for all to see.

"Only if you are," Aria said, and Spencer smiled at her girlfriend and nodded.

"What do you say when you want to stop?" Spencer asked.

"Literature," Aria replies immediately. "You?"

"Pineapple," Spencer replies and takes a deep breath. "Hands and knees," she commands, and Aria smiles and rolls over and pushes herself up on her hands and knees. Spencer runs a light hand over Aria's pale ass globes and can't wait to see them turn red and raw.

"Such a pale colour," she hums to herself. "Would look so beautiful with a red ass, don't you think?"

"Yes," Aria said with a bit of moan of anticipation. Spencer walks to pick up the paddle and runs the paddle around Aria's ass to keep her on her toes before she pulls back and lands a hard spank on her ass, making Aria fall on her chest and moan out loud. Spencer can feel a spark of arousal, and she pulls back and lands another spank as hard as before.

Aria's ass is already starting to turn a light shade of pink, and in between spanks, Spencer would run her other hand lightly over the abused skin to give Aria some relief.

She'll land a few more harsh spanks until Aria's ass is a lovely shade of red that she knows sitting will hurt for the next day or two. Spencer rubbed a gentle hand over Aria's ass, and Aria mewled, which turned into a bit of whine and a deep breath.

"Colour?" Spencer asked gently.

"Green, Spence," Aria said with nothing but love, and Spencer nodded.

"You're going to eat me out while I spank that pretty little cunt of yours unless you want to skip that," Spencer said, and Aria thought about it, and Spencer already knew to save that for another day. "We shall skip it, come on, on your back, and I'll set up the fucking machines." Aria obeyed, flipped over, and let out a slight hiss when her ass hit the sheets but shifted around until she was comfortable.