||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Start from the beginning

Vivaan stood before him, eyes ablaze with a mixture of anger and defiance, his actions speaking louder than words.The room fell silent, the weight of Vivaan's blow hanging heavy in the air.

Meera looked on, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and pride at her son's bold defiance. Ashok, now reeling from the unexpected strike, attempted to regain his composure, but the impact of Vivaan's punch lingered in the room, a tangible reminder of the simmering tension between father and son.

With steely determination in his eyes, Vivaan delivered his final warning to Ashok, his voice laced with a fierce resolve.

"Not a single word against my mother, or I will end you right here," Vivaan's words hung heavy in the air, the weight of his threat sending a shiver down Ashok's spine and leaving Meera in stunned silence.

As Vivaan shot one last glare of hatred and anger towards Ashok, he took his mother's hand and led her out of the room.

Vivaan with Meera were walking towards the dining area when Navya approached with playful banter, her smile faltered upon noticing the pain etched across Meera's face, despite her attempts to conceal it. Navya's gaze shifted to her husband, Vivaan, who wore a mask of anger, his emotions still raw from the earlier confrontation.

"Maa, remember you promised to teach me cooking? I want to start today," Navya insisted stubbornly, her determination shining through even in the midst of the tension. Vivaan glanced between Navya and his mother, recognizing Meera's inability to refuse her daughter-in-law's request, despite the turmoil they had just endured.

Meera managed a smile at Navya's request. With in minute   the two women left Vivaan alone.

*******************

New life hospital:

With his mind still reeling from the morning's confrontation, Vivaan sat in his chair, his head bowed and eyes closed, lost in thought. The echo of his father's hurtful words lingered in his mind, stirring a mix of anger and sadness within him. As he wrestled with his emotions, a knock on his cabin door snapped him back to the present moment.

Straightening up and composing himself, Vivaan took a deep breath before granting permission for the visitor to enter. He knew he had to set aside his personal turmoil and focus on his professional life.

"Sir, there is an important surgery which you have to perform today," Deepika's voice broke through the silence, her tone carrying a sense of urgency that snapped Vivaan back to the present moment.

Straightening up in his chair, Vivaan met Deepika's gaze with a nod, silently acknowledging the gravity of the situation. Despite the lingering emotions from earlier, he knew that duty called and that he had a responsibility to his patients.

" provide me with the details," Vivaan responded, his voice calm and resolute. With a sense of purpose, he rose from his seat, ready to set aside personal matters and focus on the task at hand – saving lives.

As Vivaan and Deepika made their way towards the operation theatre, Deepika briefed him about the critical condition of the patient. Amidst their discussion, a desperate plea pierced through the corridor.

"Please, doctor, save my son's life," the father's voice trembled with fear and urgency. His words were soon joined by the anguished cries of the mother, who begged alongside him for their son's survival.

"It was my mistake," the mother, Sushmita, began to blame herself, her voice choked with guilt.

"No, no Sushmita, it was never your mistake," the father interjected, reaching out to comfort her, his hand resting reassuringly on her shoulder.