when you got shot

When you got shot...
Arranged husband KTH series #7
Taehyung imagine...
taesxtales

Happy Reading..

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully when the sweet yet annoying chirping of birds woke him from his deep slumber.

He stretched his arms and hugged the presence beside him, but to his surprise that blanket got stuffed as soon as he hugged it.

"Y/N?" He mumbled and quickly removed the blanket only to find pillows and blankets stuffed on the bed.

"What the hell!? Y/N where are you!?" He yelled but calmed down thinking that she might be playing some prank but his brain cells worked when he realised that the bed was the same as last night and there were footprints near the cupboard.

Y/N got up the next morning feeling weak and had a severe headache. Her back ached due to the beatings she got. Realising the atmosphere, she was laying down with her hands and legs cuffed with a black thin cloth tied to her mouth.The room was dark and a weird smell mingled with the air sending shivers down her spine. The scenario was creepy which was taking the hell out of her. All she hoped was that someone may help her.

She started moving here and there and tried her best to get rid of this but she couldn't.

Suddenly the door bursts open with a man and lady leaning against each other. Their faces weren't visible due to darkness and only light coming from their side. "Oh, so you are awake b*tch?" Her voice seemed recognised but where?Who is she? What does she want from me? Why am I tied like this ?were the questions running through her mind.

She just wished that may Taehyung know where she was and come asap to save her.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung pov...

I got up but didn't find Y/N beside me. She must probably be in the washroom but the lights were off. I started finding her throughout the house but she was nowhere to be found. While unlocking my phone her wallpaper caught my attention.I remembered that I had a GPS tracker in her ring which I placed after the accident so she doesn't get in trouble. I called my guards and found her location.

What is she doing in the abandoned building? God! Keep my baby safe! Taehyung along with his hyungs reached the location only to find silence and darkness.

"Oh! So you are here?" a familiar voice ranged through Taehyung's ears. "Don't you recognise us Mr.Kim Taehyung?" a female familiar voice was heard.

"Oh it's me Tae baby, your Jennie." "Jennie what are you-" "No questions. First meet your mistress." Y/N was tied to a chair and all the lights were towards her. She slowly opened her eyes to see Taehyung

"T-Tae, s-save me f-from t-them""Everything will be Fine baby, don't worry. They'll face the consequences."

"If you are done with your drama then let's end this here" she said clearly annoyed and disgusted by them. A well built man came and stood near Y/N while placing a gun at her head. "J-Jungkook?" "Yes, it's me.""I don't know how you survived that car accident. It was Jungkook driving and there was no chance you would be safe but God knows how, I guess he wants you to get killed by our bare hands." added Jennie while laughing hysterically.

Taehyung's jaw clenched while hearing her words. The voice disgusted him so much, he couldn't withstand it.

But before he could take any action, suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head and blacked out

Sometime later..

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw himself on the chair with an unconscious Y/n in front of him. Jennie was standing behind her and Jungkook behind him with guns.

"So bold of you tae that you cheated on me with her, but first I cheated hahahaha" Taehyung was left speechless. He must have believed Y/N's words that day but not.

"Do you really think she is a bad luck.. Never. In Fact since you got married the profits increased but you so blindly trusted me that me and my boyfriend took all your money." "Jennie, let's end everything." said Jungkook to which she responded"Jennie, let's end everything." said Jungkook to which she responded brightly.Bang! the bullet penetrated her delicate body.

5years later...

"Tae uncle I miss Y/N aunty." "Yes dad. Even I miss Mommy." "Yeah me too, she took too long to come back." he sadly said to his best friend's son.

"Oh Tae, you're still here, let's go downstairs.I got Y/N's bracelet which you gifted her 5 years ago." his best friend said and handed him the bracelet.

Slowly caressing it he teared up there and then when he saw that.

"Oh come on Tae, you are acting as if she really left you." "But Jung Kookie if you weren't there I don't know what would have happened. I might have probably lost her. I still remember that day.."

Five years ago. Flashback......

"Let's end this Jennie" saying that he shot the only bullet left in the gun at Jennie's body."Do you really think i would betray my best friend moreover Y/N my little sister. Oh wait, you didn't know, Y/N was Jeon before marriage. She is the step daughter of Min's. he bent to her and said those words

Y/N and Taehyung who were badly injured were given medications at earliest.

Taehyung's Dad was rescued asap and they all were behind the bars. And about Jungkook, he is an undercover agent.

Since the incident they both left everything and started a new life with Jungkook and his family.

Present

"Tae comeon dinner is ready." "I am coming baby" They all sat on the dining table as family time.

Taehyung pecked her lips gently as Taemin and Eunwoo(Jungkook's Child.) yelled while closing his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Go get yourself a room!!" Everybody laughed at their words as they continued having dinner, a happy and calming one, finally after so many years..."Do you really think i would betray my best friend moreover Y/N my little sister. Oh wait, you didn't know, Y/N was Jeon before marriage. She is the step daughter of Min's. he bent to her and said those words.

(Ends here)