when he took you to an vacation and something unexpected happened

When he takes you to a vacation and something unexpected happens...

Taehyung imagine..

Arranged husband series #5..

: taesxtales

::Happy Reading

The door bell rang as Jennie came inside only to meet Taehyung's sharp gaze. "Hey baby." She said as she held his arm and clunged onto him, and him being a great actor went on with her.

"How are you?" He asked, half heartedly.
"Good." *ring ring* her phone rang. After humming to the call, she got up, ready to leave the room already.

"But Jen-" "I'm sorry Tae but I have to go. My dad has called me." "Okay then. Be back soon." He said as she nodded and left his place.

Jennie was going somewhere for few days because her dad had called her. So she came to meet Taehyung once before leaving.

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang. "Hello Eomma?" "You little brat. Why did you sent the courier back?" "Huh? Which courier? What are you talking about?" "You dumbhead. I'm talking about the tickets to Jeju.""Tickets to Jeju? Mom, what are you talking about? I didn't receive any of these." "Ahh.. I have decided on a vacation trip for you and Y/N. You can't say anything. You both are leaving tomorrow morning. I'm sending the tickets myself."

She said and hung up even before Taehyung could say something. "Oh my.. Mom is still a kid. Haha" He laughed as he smiled to himself and went upstairs

He opened the door and saw Y/N only in a towel!? She was swaying her hips while singing her song, guess what? This human was having her own mini concert.

"I don't wanna be somebody, just wanna be me, be meeeee, I wanna be me me me.."

And the little comb mic could blast is increased her frequency even a little. Taehyung definitely enjoyed her singing and dance so he secretly recorded her video.

"Errbody erbody errbody teaching hmmmmeee-!?" And she tumed only to see Taehyung staring at her coldly.

"Oh shiittt..." She whispered as her cheeks tumed red. I hope nothing bad happens. She said to herself while clutching her towel

"Wear something quickly and start packing your bag." He said as she had a horrified expression. "Omg-you are gonna kick me out for dancing!? This is not fair Mr.Kim! I'll complain to eomma-" "Will you not speak shit? Start packing for a week. We are going on a vacation?"

"Vacation!? Yesss!!" She yelled and jumped but her fate was never with her, she accidentally dropped her towel, Fuck.. She exclaimed but thank god, Taehyung had already left the room.

Timeskip to Jeju Island( I'm really lazy to write that)They reached Jeju island as the first thing they did was to go to their hotel room and relax but that thought was soon disturbed when Y/N spoke.

"Thanks for accompanying me here. Now you can go to your room and rest."

"Umm.. Actually Y/N..mom has booked only one room for us, so we have to adjust here. And see, it's one of the vip rooms so there's no problem with space."

"Okay good then. I'll freshen up." "Let me go first!" Tae whined as she chuckled. "No! I'll go first!" And she started unpacking her bag to remove her towel but to her unluckiness, Taehyung ran to the washroom.

"Aish this boy!" She said while she slapped her forehead and chuckled but soon, there was a ring on the door.Who's there? She said to herself and went to peek through the door's keyhole. "Jungkook?" She whispered and opened the door but the scene in front made tears in her eyes.